Closed Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1000
  1. #521
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,179
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    6--8 cells is pretty good so you still have 7 in the running! Very good. Unless something really unexpected happens, you will have one to transfer and maybe a couple to freeze as back up.

    I think we (IVFers) are worrying too much. I am the same, very cautious and pretty much on pregnant woman diet ever since the start of IVF cycle. I chatted with my colleague and she doesn't believe a thing about pregnancy diet. She thinks eating sushi, soft cheese etc is perfectly fine. She did sorta say i am too paranoid. Well, i think i am already less strict than some! Anyway, I almost wanted to reply saying if one has to go through IVF, miscarriages and heart break to get pregnant, they would do everything to keep the bub. So ya, paranoid much?! Yes, i am.

    Edit: BTW, you should stop some of the vitamins i recommended you to take.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

    DeterminedOne  (22-06-2015)

  3. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,179
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh....too add, plenty of warm food. TCM (my acupunturist) says warm food (soup in particular) promotes blood flow to the uterus.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

    DeterminedOne  (22-06-2015)

  5. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0

    Default Azoospermia #2

    Thanks BBhope I am only on elevit everyday and b12 once a week. I know....you google an a list of things comes up good and bad some recommend it some don't it's good for her but didn't do any good for her...😫 aghhh!!!! It will be what it will be lol
    How about juices and smoothies after?
    Last edited by DeterminedOne; 22-06-2015 at 21:04.

  6. #524
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,187
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked
    1,049
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I chatted with my colleague and she doesn't believe a thing about pregnancy diet. She thinks eating sushi, soft cheese etc is perfectly fine. She did sorta say i am too paranoid.
    A friend of mine recently lost a baby at 23 weeks due to listeria. It was more heartbreaking than my 8 BFNs and my donor decision. I say be as paranoid as you like.

    I say drink the wine before transfer. The night of my BFP transfer I went to a party and had a beer or two. I was so upset after being told that I had less than 1% chance of success that I thought stuff it and enjoyed the night out. I think because I was so relaxed and had given up, that it made all the difference.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

    DeterminedOne  (22-06-2015)

  8. #525
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked
    244
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no idea if it worked but for a few days following my FET I ate lots of walnuts, pineapple (and pineapple core) and avocado. I was willing to try anything!!! Haha.
    I also made sure I got lots of sun (vit d), light exercise everyday and the biggest thing I think that helped was lots and lots of laughter!!! We went away for the weekend with a group of friends and didn't stop laughing the whole time!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

    DeterminedOne  (22-06-2015)

  10. #526
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,179
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Barca07: i watched the entire series of Mr Bean for my first try. LOL. I didn't do anything special for my second and third tries, though.
    @DeterminedOne: I'm not sure where to draw the boundary for juices from vendor. However, i did drink it at several occasions. I won't pick a random place for it, though. I tend to make my own at home but again, no guarantee it is free of listeria from the supermarket. I was in deep scare when there was a frozen berries recall and thankfully the one i had was fine.

  11. #527
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0

    Default Azoospermia #2

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nette View Post
    A friend of mine recently lost a baby at 23 weeks due to listeria. It was more heartbreaking than my 8 BFNs and my donor decision. I say be as paranoid as you like.

    I say drink the wine before transfer. The night of my BFP transfer I went to a party and had a beer or two. I was so upset after being told that I had less than 1% chance of success that I thought stuff it and enjoyed the night out. I think because I was so relaxed and had given up, that it made all the difference.
    Omg that's just heart breaking I'm so sad to hear that. 😪

  12. #528
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @Barca07: i watched the entire series of Mr Bean for my first try. LOL. I didn't do anything special for my second and third tries, though.
    @DeterminedOne: I'm not sure where to draw the boundary for juices from vendor. However, i did drink it at several occasions. I won't pick a random place for it, though. I tend to make my own at home but again, no guarantee it is free of listeria from the supermarket. I was in deep scare when there was a frozen berries recall and thankfully the one i had was fine.
    I can't juice my own at the moment but when I get home I will be juicing or having a smoothie. I will eat the nuts, pineapple and have soup lol and pray if we go ahead with transfer. X

  13. #529
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,179
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @DJ Nette: I can't imagine the loss of your friend's bub. That's tragic. Was she on preg diet? Sue the cafe/restaurant? I know it won't change anything. I am around 23w and so attach to the bub. I would lose my mind.....

  14. #530
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,187
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked
    1,049
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    It was her second pregnancy so I think she was a little complacent. She is not sure exactly where she picked it up from as she had had shop salads and sushi in the preceding days. Even though she asked them to make them fresh you just never know.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Azoospermia advice
    By OptimisticAussie in forum Male Infertility Issues
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 06:58
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 21:58
  3. Azoospermia
    By perthcpl in forum IVF
    Replies: 1080
    Last Post: 15-02-2015, 15:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!