Closed Thread
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Barca07: yes, sorry to hear about the chemical. It took me a LONG time to get over the grief. I don't think i truly am over it but just focus on my current bub atm. As my FS said, the good news is that you know you can fall pregnant.

Pregnyl is a good addition just in case. I thought your P4 was quite low last time. I saw your other post. I threw every in for our last biological embie, including endo scratch. It didn't do anything. FS said that there is a controversial of when it needs to be done. New research suggests that the closer to the AF time, the better. Most FS just do it at the traditional CD21. She left it up to me to decide to do it or not. Since it is such a hassle for me to arrange it here in Perth and it is such an invasive procedure, I skipped it for this transfer. I know most ladies have done it in and out without sedative. The FS, who did mine here in Perth, put me under and i was bleeding quite a bit afterward. As for embie glue, it is not exactly a "glue". It is a chemical that is more receptive to the endo lining. I don't know how effective it is. It is non-invasive so you might well pay the $350 and get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT! In some stupor tonight, when I went to take the cap off my orgalutran needle I was holding onto the plunger part and managed to pull it out. I jammed it back in but the air pressure in the bottle meant when I took the cap off it squirted a good amount out the needle. I think I only got half a dose. Tonight's meant to be my last dose as I have my scan tomorrow and they're predicting Wednesday or Thursday pickup. The clinics closed so I can't call them.....have I ruined my cycle. I feel like vomiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never use orgalutran but I don't think i ever had a full dose of it (centrotide). There was always some left in the bottle. I suspect it just means that you might need to have another injection and a bit earlier tomorrow. This is how they control the EPU time. ie. if i would have gone in a bit later for EPU, they would ask me to get another shot of centrotide (same function as orgalutran) on the night of trigger. I didn't make this up. I was told about this in my last STIM. So calm down. Nothing bad would happen in the next 12 hrs. Call them tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the words of reassurance. I'm about to go in for bloods and scan so I guess I'll know soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All is good, I got a top up with orgalutran. Follicles have grown between 17 an 21mm pick up on Wednesday. Fingers crossed they get some half decent spermicide from the biopsy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! One more week until I'm off to sydney for a month 😬 (****ting myself) I've only been to sydney a few times and I don't do trains lol anyway fly out Monday at 10am! Scary excited nervous omg it's all happening!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    All is good, I got a top up with orgalutran. Follicles have grown between 17 an 21mm pick up on Wednesday. Fingers crossed they get some half decent spermicide from the biopsy.
    Yay @allykat that's great news hun fingers crossed for Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah.. @DeterminedOne: sounds like everything is in order. The train is fairly easy. I used to travel to syd fairly often so have gotten myself an OPAL card. A bit like Perth tag on and off system. Good luck.

Thanks for asking. I am doing fine. I can't wait for the 20w scan. I feel like ages waiting between scans. I don't want to post much about preg news here since a lot of you are still TTC. It would be insensitive.

Good luck @allykat111. The follicles size is pretty much right on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal to have the feeling like I need to go to the toilet constantly, I feel like I'm so constipated! Can't wait for the retrieval tomorrow in the hopes this feeling goes away.