Closed Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @DeterminedOne: how did you go wih the donor sperm?

I had another beta today and my HCG has decreased 😢

So it looks like this cycle wasn't meant to be for us...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

Quote Originally Posted by Barca07 View Post
    @DeterminedOne: how did you go wih the donor sperm?

I had another beta today and my HCG has decreased 😢

So it looks like this cycle wasn't meant to be for us...
    Hi @Barca still looking it's a tough process but its great we are moving forward

I'm sorry to hear this cycle isn't working out :: 💞💞💞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Barca07: I am so sorry to hear. Hugs. It is so tough. Just when u think things are finally moving the right direction, you r one step back. Did u test progesterone at the same time? This gives u an indication if it is the problem.

Take good care of yourself.
    @DeterminedOne: it is never an easy process. You still have time so don't rush into taking someone who u aren't sure about.

Afm: I don't have a particular good news at the OB appt today. It is not the end of the world but don't understand why I keep hitting the odds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's up bbhope? I hope you're okay.

Barca I'm so sorry hun, I've never had an early loss but I can imagine they are the worst kind of tease. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Sariele: I thought I could finally enjoy the pregnancy. 12w scan revealed low lying placenta. 16w scan yesterday shown that the placenta hasn't moved up despite uterus is expanding. Worse. It is now covering the cervix -- anterior previa. OB doesn't want to make any conclusion just yet and wants to wait until the 20w scan. I read that if it is covering the cervix, the chance of moving up is a lot less. It will lead to a lot of pregnancy complications. Sigh...i feel like hitting the odd all the time. OB prescribed me provera to prevent any contraction which will lead to bleeding because of it. No more flying, no more long road trip. I thought i finally off drugs. I'm not sure if i want to take provera as it is classified as unsafe to take during pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

Hi girls,

Checking back in on the azoo thread to say hi.
    @DeterminedOne not long to go now - IVF is all about waiting. And then pregnancy is all about waiting. Waiting waiting waiting. But it's all worth the was it. Hang in there x
    @Barca07 I am so sorry to hear this news. If it's make you feel better, first IVF cycle in Nov last year for me was a chemical pregnancy too. I started bleeding at 5 weeks, HCG just dropped after starting so strong. But now in second cycle and sitting at 16 weeks. Just announced to friends we are expecting. I honestly thought this day would never come, and it has. It will for you too.
    @bbhope hon I'll pm you but don't be too dispondent. Think of the end result. Baby in your arms. As long as you have a good OB and good care they will look after you

Hope everyone is tracking well?

What's the latest on progress @Malak, @allykat111?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello @JenniwithanI. I go in to pick up my meds next Thursday and have a lesson about how to use them. I'm due for my next cycle on the 20th but the nurse wants me to get them early in case I have another 25 rather than 35day cycle. So they will be ready to go in the fridge. It's exciting and scary at the same time. At the moment it's just all unknown to me and I'm scared I'll screw it up in some way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Jenniwithanl I am just in nowhere. Since my DH doesn't want to do DS I want to try everything possible for the mTESE so I am going to order the things from sperm hope. Then I have no "what ifs". I was going to order it last week but delivery time was 2 to 4 weeks and was worried would come when we are away on holidays so I am going to order them just before we go away instead. Then we will do the mTESE probably January due to Christmas holidays for the doctors etc.

Interesting enough is that someone on another forum I am had issues with her egg retrieval where the FS knicked it and ended up in hospital for a few days. The FS is suppose to be one of the best too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JenniwithanI.... congrats on your BFP and getting to 16 weeks. That's fabulous news, and things will feel more real from now on. I'm 23 weeks now, still at times can't believe it's really happening, but I think I have a good chance now that things should be alright.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls how are you all going?
    Great to hear you are doing well Bertie 😀

For all that have been following my journey we are back to injections to do a frozen cycle this month.

My fingers are crossed for all the newbies going through this process