Closed Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope not sure how many blasts... I forgot to ask!! Haha, I was just so excited that it actually happened today...
    They will call me tomorrow to let me know how many they froze, so will ask then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LOL @Barca07. I was always worried that there wasn't any at the ready stage to be transferred on day 5! I am sure that you have plenty so they just picked the most good looking one.

Now go and relax. Time to order DH to do some housework for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Barca.... yes, I always POAS on the morning on the BT, as same with some of the others, I wanted to be prepared before getting the phone call. I had considered not answering the phonecall a couple of times at work, but decided it was better to get it over and done with when it came through. I often had pregnyl injections, so same, couldn't usually POAS until the morning of the BT, but for me, it was just to be prepared for the phonecall, rather than knowing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope: they were able to freeze 3 more

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-04-2015),Molros  (15-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a POAS addict, so I start at 4dp5dt and go from there. I prefer doing this, cause I get let down more gently rather than BANG - definite BFN. I.e. if it's BFN at 4dpt (which it would be for most people), I still have a good chance, if it's BFN the next day that's less good, but obviously it could still be okay, BFN the day after and I start to accept maybe it hasn't worked yet again, and if it's still BFN t 7dp5dt then I can pretty confidently say it's all over. So by the time I have my BT I'm already over it and moving on and the phone call is a complete non-event. Not for everyone, but I can't do it any other way.

And it meant that when I finally got my BFP (squinter line at 5dp5dt), I was able to know as early as possible... I even went for a sneaky BT through my GP at around 8 or 9dpt so when I got my official BT done 3 days later, I knew it had doubled well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07: glad to hear that. Very good number!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I'm a POAS addict, so I start at 4dp5dt and go from there. I prefer doing this, cause I get let down more gently rather than BANG - definite BFN. I.e. if it's BFN at 4dpt (which it would be for most people), I still have a good chance, if it's BFN the next day that's less good, but obviously it could still be okay, BFN the day after and I start to accept maybe it hasn't worked yet again, and if it's still BFN t 7dp5dt then I can pretty confidently say it's all over. So by the time I have my BT I'm already over it and moving on and the phone call is a complete non-event. Not for everyone, but I can't do it any other way.

And it meant that when I finally got my BFP (squinter line at 5dp5dt), I was able to know as early as possible... I even went for a sneaky BT through my GP at around 8 or 9dpt so when I got my official BT done 3 days later, I knew it had doubled well.
    I would like to have been able to do this but with pregnyl boosters I'd have got a false positive. I could've tested them out and then if the line got darker again it'd be a bfp but I think two lines appearing regardless would've got my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 that's great you got some frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    I figure POAS will only drive me nut. I also opted no pregynl the 3rd time since my second was an inconclusive bfp at the beginning. It was torture and didn't feel like a closure. It was a chem in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    I figure POAS will only drive me nut. I also opted no pregynl the 3rd time since my second was an inconclusive bfp at the beginning. It was torture and didn't feel like a closure. It was a chem in the end.
    Sorry to hear that. Its hard with pregnyl, even the day before bt can still give a false positive, i just had to try and avoid that call at work. ..