Closed Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @DeterminedOne: since you mentioned laparoscopic surgery for possible endo removal, I should let u know that the recovery time from the surgery is solid 2w minimum. I was feeling a bit bump at the time when I was told to do it if this round fails because it would be more time off work and will push the whole ivf thing until second half of the year. I had taken 2w off work just to do this fresh stim. This was doing all the cycle monitoring here in Perth, which I won't recommend if you can take a month off and have a place to stay in syd. I always take some time off during TWW as well. Time to save up annual leave.

You said May for ivf, so it is quite a tight schedule. If u want recommendation for dr, I can.
    @bbhope from your advise I think we will be staying in Sydney now for this cycle. I told DP that we are putting gothic much effort in we may as well do it all there. I wasn't keen on doing the cycle partially but DrP said it would be fine. We have family about 20-30 mins from IVFA Greenwich so accomodation won't be an issue yay I'm so excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, if you have a place to stay, it is best to do the whole monitoring etc there. It is a hell of a hassle to coordinate clinic here (monitoring) and IVFA. It was impossible for us the second and the third cycles given the amount of time I'd to take off work and accommodation cost. We didn't want the work to know what we were doing.

Oh...i was referring to Dr here for laparoscopy surgery. If you want recommendation, i can do that. My advice also be to get yourself tested for everything as you are only given ONCE chance to make this right. This is something i still regret to date.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grr...something wrong with the phone. I didn't see your previous post. That's good to know that the scan looks relatively clean. FS generally like to get rid of fibroid, polyp etc (basically anything in your uterus) before ivf. They want to give the embie the best environment. Talk to DrP, a simple hysteroscopy procedure will take care of the fibroid. Well, some ppl do get preg with fibroid in situ, although can cause complication. I have a friend carried full term but she had a difficult preg (threaten miscarriage) due to a fibroid and spent the good 6 months on bed rest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DeterminedOne: oh forgot to ask. Who is performing the surgery? DrP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @DeterminedOne: oh forgot to ask. Who is performing the surgery? DrP?
    Sorry for the delay I've just been on a Cruise for the last 4 days and it's been fab!!! Yes it will be DrP I was under the understanding it would be DrG but DP is very happy and comfortable with DrP

How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to be on vacation! We are just chilling at home and eating a lot of food with friends coming over. Ya, i prepared the answer when people again asked about when we are going to have a baby. I am kinda sick of the question....just shut up already especially one of them know that we need IVF to conceive. She doesn't know the detail. We aren't telling anyone yet about the pregnancy. Haha........DH said that people must be wondering about your belly! I am looking like 5 months preg, no joking. Anyway, we went through the party without much drama. They can guess but i'm not admitting it.

I heard DrP is good. Is he going to manage your IVF cycle as well? That's a lot to handle for him at once. My FS also does mTESE but she just doesn't do it for a living like DrG. If DrP wants to pair up with someone to do your side of thing, I can recommend my FS. She is happy to take the out of state patients. She is good, very proactive and I like her.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

@bbhope I'm not sure as we haven't had our follow up skype app from my scan yet. I need to ring today to make an appointment.

Where is your FS located? Can you send me info please

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounded like drP being very throughout. My FS is from IVFA. She was paired with DrG for our cycle. I will pm u the name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweet thank you bbhope 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see this on a bubhub thread with a link. Azoospermia case....

http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...lp-of-a-donor/