Reviews
    💜🌺🍀🌟🍀🌺💜 hi girls hope all is traveling well 💜🌺🍀🌟🍀🌺💜

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DeterminedOne For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeterminedOne View Post
    💜🌺🍀🌟🍀🌺💜 hi girls hope all is traveling well 💜🌺🍀🌟🍀🌺💜
    Well done Allykat that is amazing! Are you sure they are doing mTESE or TESE for the next one - sometimes they say mTESE but actually only mean TESE for that price seems like TESE. You might want to check but by the sounds of things they are confident they can find mature sperms! Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Well done Allykat that is amazing! Are you sure they are doing mTESE or TESE for the next one - sometimes they say mTESE but actually only mean TESE for that price seems like TESE. You might want to check but by the sounds of things they are confident they can find mature sperms! Good luck!!!
    Hi jenniwithanI, we didn't discuss mTESE the FS. Is confident with TESE alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls.............

Just thought I'd post the natural supplements that Wazza had us on when we were Cycling with him, in particular for the men. I can tell you that my DP's sperm was better after taking the supplements than they were before (had the same Embryologist compare the sperm from Cycle 4's retrieval with the quality of Cycle 1's sperm) and I also believe they helped with my egg quality too

Just thought it might help the Girls who's DH/DP's are in with a chance of retrieving sperm. Am still watching from the sidelines and keeping an eye on you all too....

For Her: Folic Acid (Megafol brand usually over the counter at the chemist) 1x5mg tab a day, Berroca 1x day (I substituted a Mega B capsule instead), Fish Oil 1000mg's a day, Zinc- 40mg's a day, Vitamin E 500mg's (1000iu) a day, Co-Enzyme Q10 200-400mg's a day (I did 300 mg's a day), Low dose aspirin 100mg's a day, DHEA 3x25mg caps a day, Melatonin 1x5mg capsule at night. I also added Vit D as I was low in it and Fresh Royal Jelly (1/2tsp a day) but you could take it capsule form too.

For Him: Aloe Vera Juice 20mls at night, Zinc 40mg's, Pumpkin seeds >10 per day (I just gave DP 1 tbs of peppita's every day), Folic Acid 5mg's a day, Goji berries 1xtbs a day or 20 mls a day of Goji berry juice, Selenium 100mcg/day.

You can take all of these right up until EPU (except the DHEA, you have to decrease to 1 capsule a day from Day 2 of stimms until EPU). And the DHEA/Melatonin have to be compounded at a compounding pharmacy so you need a script for both.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    None of this will help for DH if he has sertoli syndrome like mine @DererminedOne's DH?

My husband loved the Goji berry juice he drank entire 1L in a day!

We have an appt with Dr Chung next Friday. The secretary is soooop nice compared to the other one that goes no he has no appointments. She fitted us in which is super nice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-03-2015),DeterminedOne  (14-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by allykat111 View Post
    Hi jenniwithanI, we didn't discuss mTESE the FS. Is confident with TESE alone.
    Thought that's what it sounded like. That's great @allkat111 sounds very positive for you guys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Malak View Post
    None of this will help for DH if he has sertoli syndrome like mine @DererminedOne's DH?

We have an appt with Dr Chung next Friday. The secretary is soooop nice compared to the other one that goes no he has no appointments. She fitted us in which is super nice.
    Probably not - but never hurts to try?! My DH tried the SpermHope for six months and it didn't result in any sperm found so he was just taking it for nothing. Still he gave it is all and certainly can say he tried everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malak View Post

As Jenni said, supplement won't help if one doesn't produce sperms. Supplement help if one has sperms and needs to improve quality. But you don't know in advance what's the case, so no harm in trying. My dh was only on menevit. And for 3 months. Unfortunately, it didn't help the quality of the sperms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You need prescription for DHEA and melatonin. I doubt any fs would be using this approach on the first go. Everything is a trial the first go. It is kinda a lot of stress to get that one chance. MTESE and ivf. All have to line up nicely. Unfortunately, my fs didn't throw in the kitchen sink until second fresh stim after my body better.

I was put on coq10 (high dose), royal jelly, vit d, E, elevit, fish oil, melatonin and Maca root (not during STIM). Acupuncture. Plus immune protocol, aspirin, steroid etc. Pretty much another kitchen sink. I wish they let me try all of these the first stim when we were only given one chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies Inhibin B test came back <10 report read low levels of Inhibin B usually indicate reduced spermatogenesis. I'm ****ed off because the nurse at the dr surgery told DP that it came back an all looked fine!!! The range states on the test (50-350) clearly 10 isn't fine and got DP hopes up only to have it burst today! I personally don't think that she should have said anything "so many unprofessional ppl in the world!" He hasn't been him self today he's been hanging in the mancave😔I feel helpless 😔

Our next appointment is on Wednesday with IVFA DrP so we will see what we are doing moving forward..

I have also been told I may have mild endo so we will see what comes out in the Skype appointment..

🍷🍷🍷red wine come at me🍷🍷🍷