Closed Thread
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for the appt on thurs!!! Must be exciting to finally move forward. I think I sent u a PM about a new Dr who is coming to Perth. I was told that he does mtese. My informant will have to confirm, though. I will let u know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeterminedOne View Post
    @Malak DrR only performs MES, so I was informed at our last app (not happy) I have an app with Dr Persson from IVF aust on Thursday that's one of my questions
    If you want some further comparisons from Melbourne Monash IVF try Assoc Prof Luk Rombauts or Dr Darren Katz xx good luck for Thursday

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM girls I am pleased to say that another BT result at 22DPO and 6000 and something! I was so shocked I forgot the actual number once I heard 6000! Nurse said that was a nice healthy number on the high side but not alarming. Progesterone has dropped again down to 104 from 131 but they aren't too concerned because still above the level it needs to be. Seems quite common though that progesterone goes up and down with what @mgcbertie and @bbhope have said about theirs.
    @Malak how is your hubby going today is he back home??
    @bbhope how is everything going?

@mgcbertie have you reached your 15 week Mark yet? Almost halfway there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Azoospermia #2

@JenniwithanI: just when I was ranting about not getting the BT result, I phoned the dr office just before closing. I was expecting just a bit over 9000-10000 based on the doubling time. Just like you, I was so shocked to hear the number that I don't even remember the exact value as well as my p4. But dr is happy. Somehow my doubling time stretches out to 86 hrs last week so kinda made me worried. Now back to the 48hrs stretch. I am now on 12k+ mark. 24dpo. Not sure if there is deviation due to going to different labs for all of the tests. Above normal so far. I feel a bit more relieved now that it is going up. I don't think I can handle losing another bub. Dr doesnt want anymore bt until my appt next Monday. I might sneak in on one fri with fs referral. That will be sent off to her instead.
    @DeterminedOne: will reply your pm tonight.
    Last edited by bbhope; 16-02-2015 at 19:47.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (16-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great news @Jenniwithanl

DH has been home since Tuesday night and went back to work on Thursday night. He has been in pain after he gets back from work and has had to ice it when he gets home to help.

We had an appointment with the urologist for a check up on Thursday ... I think he made the secretary find an appointment for us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jenni... That's so fabulous that your numbers are looking great. Are you feeling any different to the first time?

AFM.... I'm actually 12w4d at the moment. I go for my big 12 week scan tomorrow, and quite nervous about it, knowing that it's the make or break scan (downs etc). One more sleep then it will be over - one way or another.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic jenniwithanI 🌟😃🌟

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DeterminedOne For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @JenniwithanI: just when I was ranting about not getting the BT result, I phoned the dr office just before closing. I was expecting just a bit over 9000-10000 based on the doubling time. Just like you, I was so shocked to hear the number that I don't even remember the exact value as well as my p4. But dr is happy. Somehow my doubling time stretches out to 86 hrs last week so kinda made me worried. Now back to the 48hrs stretch. I am now on 12k+ mark. 24dpo. Not sure if there is deviation due to going to different labs for all of the tests. Above normal so far. I feel a bit more relieved now that it is going up. I don't think I can handle losing another bub. Dr doesnt want anymore bt until my appt next Monday. I might sneak in on one fri with fs referral. That will be sent off to her instead.
    @DeterminedOne: will reply your pm tonight.
    Wow!!! Fantastic BB sounds like we're both on track!! Your numbers are wonderful! Nice and healthy. Funny how we only hear one thing and then forget everything else they say. That's anxiety for you. Not exactly a fun time but tonight we ca feel happy and relieved that all is tracking. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Malak View Post
    That is great news @Jenniwithanl

DH has been home since Tuesday night and went back to work on Thursday night. He has been in pain after he gets back from work and has had to ice it when he gets home to help.

We had an appointment with the urologist for a check up on Thursday ... I think he made the secretary find an appointment for us
    Thank goodness you guys have a check up. What a shocking time your poor dH has had. I really hope he is on the mend now. He is brave and strong to go to work with all that pain.

My DH is going for his three month check up on Wed and had bloods today for testosterone so we're looking forward to seeing how he's tracking too 3 month on from MTESE.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeterminedOne View Post
    Fantastic jenniwithanI 🌟😃🌟
    Thanks DeterminedOne fx it keeps up x