Closed Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    😀 ok so haven't got the official results from the lab yet but.. They decided they were happy with just the TESA (I think that's just the needle). They were happy to take samples from just 1 testicle. He was in and out in under 30 mins. So I'm hoping that is good news. We briefly saw the doc, which unfortunately didn't end up being our FS he was away. But she said she was happy with the tissue sample, said it was a good size and looked healthy. Now to wait for the lab to call. DP is a bit sore. Iv got him in jocks with a bag of ice between his legs. He fought me on the ice idea so I asked the nurse to explain to him about it, he trusted her word over mine lol. Lucky I have endones.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-03-2015),JenniwithanI  (03-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to everyone else's tests this week. I'll send out my good luck vibes for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scientist didn't come and speak to you? After DH's TESA the scientist told us that they didn't find anything and that it had been sent off for biopsy to see if there was any baby ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Yes, that seems unusual as I know when DP had his TESA done on Cycle 1 prior to my EPU, my previous FS came out and told me while I was waiting to go in for EPU straight after that they had found sperm and I was literally wheeled into the theatre as DP was wheeled out into recovery

Anyhoo Luv, regardless, I'm hoping the fact they only took samples from one side will mean good news for you both Did they say when they'd call??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

@allykat111 good luck Hun!! I was thinking of you today and hoping for good news. We too were told very quickly that nothing was found so fingers crossed they find something for you. Maybe at your hospital they don't have embryologists on stand by like they did at ours and it needs to be sent away. Really hoping good news x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the well wishes ladies - I had a beautiful moment today with my DH and all our pain and suffering for the past 16 months is now behind us hopefully..... we have ourselves ONE good looking fetus measuring 1.11cm! A nice strong heartbeat 147 beats per minute. We are thrilled. Measuring right on time 7 weeks 1 day -+4 days (I am 7 weeks 2 days today) so perfect. Our FS asked my hubby could he give me a hug I said hell yes!! He has got us hope - albeit DS but we have a baby on the way! I have today said goodbye to Monash IVF for now 😄 and now just a normal pregnancy from here! Yah! He also said based on today's results miscarriage drops to 5% but must keep an eye on thyroid. What a journey. This time a year ago we how our TESA results and we were crying in his office, today we were crying tears of happiness when we saw that beautiful heart beaming on the screen. Just the one too (quietly feeling a little relieved about that 😊).

Hang in there girls as I know your time will come!!!

J

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-03-2015),DeterminedOne  (04-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Allykat: this sounds promising since they r happy with one sample only.

Also, just got back from the dr office. To our relief, the little bean is hanging in there. )))) We can actually see the shape today. I asked about the spotting. Dr said that it could just be second stage of implantation. So pretty much on the same timing as jenniwithanl. Well, I need few more BTs and then another intralipid next week. You have to see the big smile on dh face. Donor or not. We have left it all behind for now as long as the baby is healthy and growing. Still a long way to go. Not sure I can stay sane for not doing the scan often when I am away for work. You will get there eventually, ladies. Xx.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-03-2015),DeterminedOne  (04-03-2015),JenniwithanI  (03-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @JenniwithanI @bbhope Congrat's to you both!!! Am so very pleased for the pair of you!! Everything sounds wonderful for both of your bub's and as it should be for this stage Enjoy this very special milestone with your DH's won't you Girls??

@allykat111 Am you'll make it a "hat trick" here with good news from your FS!!

@Malak Good to hear your GP can do the referral Can't believe you've been waiting over a week!! Honestly, that's bloody rude Luv!! Bugger the urologist, you don't need him anymore now the GP's done it for you!! Hope you and DH don't have to wait too long for an appointment
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-03-2015 at 20:48.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (03-03-2015),JenniwithanI  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bvhope and Jenni.... big congrats for getting over the next hurdle. Is that 3 of us on here at the moment with DS babies growing away nicely? What a shame that the three of us are in three different states!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (03-03-2015),DeterminedOne  (04-03-2015),JenniwithanI  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! Yes that makes three of us - the three struggling through 2014 now having DS babies in 2015! We are very lucky to be in this together - you and @bbhope especially helped me immensely last year. Now it's time to get @Malak, @allykat111, @DeterminedOne and our newcomers across the line this year. Just know you have our constant support girls just like @BlondeinBrisvegas and @twosouls have done for @bbhope in the past. We Azoo gals are lucky to have one another.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2015),DeterminedOne  (04-03-2015),two souls  (04-03-2015)