Closed Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 good luck! That's what happened with us. Started off as TESA and then when they found nothing, they went to TESE during the same procedure. He was under local for TESA and started to get quite anxious so they knocked him out and proceeded with TESE. They also found nothing hence why we went onto mTESE six months later. At least you will know what you are dealing with and fingers crossed they find sperm for you guys.
    @Malak spot on with your definition - amazing how quickly we pick this up eh?!
    @bbhope how is the bleeding today? The more I think about it the more I think it will have something to do with your 'blob' fingers crossed hun thinking of you

And finally @mgcbertie amazing news!!! Now you can relax a little and enjoy your pregnancy. I think it will all be perfect from here. And, thank you and @BlondeinBrisvegas for all your words of encouragement about my pregnancy and yours. Makes me feel better. I am starting to feel very nauseous and fatigued this weekend. Whilst not vomitting, I think it's definitely starting to hit. The good thing is something is definitely happening. I'm dizzy, really going off my food and that funny taste in my mouth is back again. Fingers crossed all will be proven to be developing on Tuesday morning. Two more sleeps until we know.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-03-2015),MGC Bertie  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Malak: well, it makes sense given the ultimate surgery is still mTESE. Well, I think it is still good for Perth ppl like determinedone to go east. It is not the time to save money. Just like jenniwithanl said it before, it is best to be operated by an urologist. I personally preferred that way. That's why we went East. My OB doesn't do this for living. I will let him do the OB thing rather than mTESE.
    @Jenniwithanl: yes a bit of concerned. The blob was no where to be seen on the scan so I am very afraid that the embryo decides to implant on top! Fx that it isn't the case. I really hope!!! No more spotting yesterday. Took the NK cell ladies advice. Up my pessaries dosage and bed rest yesterday. Dh is so negative about it.....I will continue to monitor. No more symptom, though. fx that everything is ok. Don't think I can handle another loss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @JenniwithanI You're more than welcome Luv Most definately sounds like something's happening allright!! In the very early stages the only symptoms I had were fatigue, dizziness, headaches, slightly swollen (but not sore) breasts, frequent urination (mainly at night), insomnia, vivid dreams and yes, I too developed the funny taste in the mouth but mine wasn't "metallic", more like the bottom of a birdcage!! Went away within a couple of weeks thank God!! for Tues Luv!!

@bbhope Glad to hear everything's settled down and perhaps the cause will show on your next scan?? I developed a SCH that didn't show up on the scan until 9wks. Couldn't see anything at the 7 wk scan. Fortunately mine was located adjacent to the gestational sac so posed no threat and ended up shrinking and going away. My FS did warn me to look out for spotting/bleeding as that would indicate it had burst. Anyhoo, am sure all's well with your little one and have no doubt your DP's negativity is just a defence mechanism. He probably doesn't want to get too attached/excited just in case. When he knows for sure everything is going to be ok, you'll probably see a total change in his attitude for your next scan!!

@Malak Am so glad to hear your DH's better and that's really positive that he's willing to undergo the m-Tese in light of what happened to the poor bugger after the TESA they find some sperm Luv Hope you get your referral asap and get into to see Dr C quickly too. He's also a very good Dr from what I've read and understand.

@allykat Just wanting to wish you both the very best with the TESA they hit the sperm jackpot for you both!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping for the jackpot too. We just had a huge fight as I asked if he would consider DS if we didn't get any results. He hit the roof! If we get bad results, he wants to call it quits on the baby idea. No more surgery, no DS, no adoption nuthn!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to allykat111 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blondeinbrisvegas: thanks. Yes, I thought about SCH. In the meantime, I hope it isn't because I am due to fly long distance for work. With it, I will not be able to fly. I have had skipped many trips in the last few months to plan the ivf. As usual, just when u wanted thing to happen, it didn't. No one at work know so it would be difficult to explain if I have to pull out. Of course, this baby comes first!

Allykat: one step at a time. There is no reason to rush into the decision if he isn't keen to talk about it. Maybe after the surgery, and if nothing is found, then he realises that donor is the only choice. My dh also comes around afterward. In fact, we didnt even talk about it for months until the outcome. We had a nice dinner the before the mTESE (dh didn't remember a thing because he was too nervous!). And said something nice. Worried about the donor later.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have everything crossed for u tmr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Good Luck today Girls!!!!!! that everyone gets great results!! Thinking of you and will look out for your updates

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas thanks . I rang today and they accept GP referral . Just need to check DH's roster when I get home to make an appointment.
    @allykat111 How did it go? All guys are different some won't consider DS at all, some are open from the beginning and some not until they have gone through everything.

Maybe he needs time to come around with additional surgeries if that is what happens or maybe he wants to be positive and not consider if nothing is found.

I am waiting for happy news

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-03-2015),JenniwithanI  (03-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good about the gp referral. It makes life easier later on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It does especially since the GP is super nice and friendly and the urologist is a slack **** ... been waiting over a week for it!