Closed Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @bbhope Sorry Luv, tried to reply again last night, but BH site was down for some reason?? Couldn't get through on my ph

Anyhoo..the causes for spotting/bleeding in early pregnancy (besides MC) that I know of are: SCH, irritated/inflamed cervix from Crinone/Pessaries/sex/internal scan etc, fibroids/polyp in uterus, breakthrough bleed. Do you think it could have anything to do with "the blob"??

The only way you're going to know is to have another BT/scan..I don't need to tell you that Luv. you've woken up with snow white underwear this morning and it's stopped For what it's worth, I believe you've got a sticky emby in there too I know you're scheduled to go for a scan Tues. Are they open today and can you organise something with them for today?? Or failing that, a GP to at least have a BT done?? If not, you know what I think...get down to the ED and get checked out. for your little one to be hanging in there!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 28-02-2015 at 10:21.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI bbhope. Don't stress to much Hun, bleeding in pregnancy s scary, I know. When I was pregnant with my DD, I went to the bathroom at 6 weeks and literally gushed blood. It didn't stop so I went to my local gp. (Country town) basically he apologised for my loss and asked if I wanted counselling but did a blood test. 2 days later he called and asked me to go in for a scan as my hcg levels hadn't changed. Turns out, I had a "blob" too (they had a medical word for it but I can't remember it). Anyhoo my daughters 11. Her embie sack had planted right next to the blob and basically grew too big for the both to be there. So fingers crossed for you. It's scary but it doesn't always mean bad. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BlondeinBrisvegas DH is doing alot better. Took him about 3 weeks to be able to walk distances (I had to change my work hours because I had to drop him off and pick him up at the train station). The testicles are almost at normal size again. I have been reading online and people have said that the TESA/TESE is more painful than the mTESE. He is again talking about the mTESE. We still waiting for our referral to DrC. They said they need a referral from a FS/urologist I will ring them on Monday and double check if we can get one from the GP. I just want to get the ball rolling again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3 more sleeps until DP TESA. Wish I knew the outcome now. Our FS is doing the procedure himself. From our knowledge he is using a needle aspiration to start but if he's not satisfied he will open them up and take a tissue sample? Are both these
    Procedures classified as TESA ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @allykat111 exciting times . Good luck for Tuesday.

From what I understand and someone will correct me if I am wrong it sounds like a TESA & TESE in one. The TESA they don't open them up and they are under either local or general (their choice).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best allykat! Fx that they find swimmers. Yes, if they open up and take a sample, it will be TESE.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of the level of pain your dh was having, Malak. Do u know how many samples the dr took for both? If he is in such pain, FNA mapping won't have been any good at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He took 2 samples from both sides. His pain was due to haematoma.

Why wouldn't FNA mapping been any good?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

They will be taking many samples per testicle. At least 10, I think. U know why there is a controversy about this subject. These balls are very fragile and just imagine getting many puncture wound. Not the same but I am thinking about the pain I had with ear piercing.........I had a brief discussion with my OB who is one of the guy in Perth who will do mTESE (micro). He also said that with NOA, multiple needle aspiration is no good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We decided (or maybe I should say I did) that wouldn't worry about FNA mapping as you would have to undergo mTESE anyway if they found sperm so essentially you are paying for the mTESE twice + flights.

It is great that they will do mTESE in Perth that will save people $$.

I have read mixed reviews on multiple goes at the testicles. Some say the more you do it the more chance you have at finding sperm. For me I can't figure out how that is possible if they are not producing sperm.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-03-2015)