Closed Thread
Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Azoospermia #2

Malak. Hehe. Can't keep up. Why don't they have a chat function here when ppl are online? Pm back and forward just clogs the mailbox.
    Last edited by bbhope; 26-02-2015 at 21:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would make it easier for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am the completely the opposite. I am not nauseous, and in fact my appetite hasn't been big since the tww. I have even lost weight. Trying to eat as much as possible to get as much as possible to the bub, but sometimes eating too much makes me feel sick! This is a strange pregnancy if I am still growing this bub. I do know that I'm pregnant through the dizziness and unbelievable thirst. Small frequent meals help but big meals I just can't get through. Oh well. We'll know Tuesday what we have and hopefully hear a heartbeat.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenni: pm you. I will take this offline.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good point bb :-)

Sorry girls for talking about the pregnancy. I hope it hasn't been annoying to read. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still checking in and giving support. The veterans have done a lot to me in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jenni... that's exactly how I was until last week (13wks) - couldn't eat big meals, like I normally do, and even eating my regular yummy foods kind of turned me off. I lost 1.5kg since being pregnant, but I think it's partially because I've been eating healthier than normal This week, hunger has returned, plus a craze for salty fish and chips etc, so now I guess I really should watch it.

AFM... just a quick note, to say that it's all good news :-) The Harmony results from the US came back as low for all three trisomies. I asked if there was a percentage with that, and the secretary said 0.01%, and then said that that equates to 1:10,000 chance. I way like those odds better than last weeks Australian ones of 1:20 risk!! I'm rather relieved, but strangely still not over-the-moon. I feel like I should be, but I just aren't. Also, on the way home I realised that I never asked the sex, but I guess I was just more concerned about the health, and can always find the sex out another time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a relief bertie!!! Yes, we just want to have a healthy baby.

I had a bit of spotting last night. I thought it was an one off thing as I didn't have any more this morning and afternoon. But just went to the loo and saw more. Grrrrrrrr.....just when I thought I can be a bit more relax!!!! I didn't bother ringing the dr today at all for the BT result. And it is a long weekend here in WA. Don't know what to do. Boobs aren't sore. No morning sickness. Not as hungry as today. I am now scare. Next dr appt won't be until tues.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @bbhope It must be so worrying for you Luv and any kind of blood is not what any woman wants to see at any time when pregnant In saying that, if it gets worse or cramping starts with it, then I would go to my nearest public hospital and get checked out. How far along are you now?? If you become really anxious over the weekend etc, go to the hospital and get checked out. Tell them you've been spotting and have lost or had a lessening of some of your symptoms. They'll do BT's and a scan to make sure bub is ok. I know because I ended up in mine @ 7ish weeks with cramps etc and was worried. The doctor's/nurses were great and showed a lot of empathy when they knew it was an IVF pregnancy etc.

In saying that, I found what symptoms I had did tend to come and go at times, so hopefully that's what's happening with you and you know the spotting is common for a lot of women in early pregnancy not that knowing that really eases the worry does it??

@JenniwithanI Good luck on Tues with your scan Luv that all's well with your little one too

@Malak How's your DH feeling now?? Wishing you Good Luck too with the next step in your journey. Been following along Luv

Hello to all the other Girls too...Wishing you all the very best and hope to see you all get your BFP's asap!!!xoxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 27-02-2015 at 23:05.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

I am 7w today. With my first loss, I had no cramping. I just had one spotting. Then, gut feeling told me that something wasn't right. Then went to the hospital with the result of dropping hcg. I was feeling ok physically. Obviously not mentally afterward. Grrrr. This is a good embie. Please embie, please sticks.

Spotting is common but Something must be bleeding?