Closed Thread
Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am glad my family never asks. My Uncle did once and my cousin went off at him and told him not to ask ... she is a nurse.

Soemtimes I don't know what it worse but what it worse than both is seeing people announcing their pregnancies on facebook. I have got to the stage where I don't even want to like the pictures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Azoospermia #2

@Malak: no. I will not lie to my parents but I am not very keen to tell them about it. That's because they really don't understand. As for my close friends who know, they better don't ask me if he/she is donor child. It is just impolite to ask if ppl don't offer the info. They can know it deep down and I will just find an excuse to brush it off. After all, they should be happy that I am finally happy after all these years.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (26-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw, @JenniwithanI, when is your scan? Hope you feel better today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Malak View Post
    I am glad my family never asks. My Uncle did once and my cousin went off at him and told him not to ask ... she is a nurse.

Soemtimes I don't know what it worse but what it worse than both is seeing people announcing their pregnancies on facebook. I have got to the stage where I don't even want to like the pictures.
    @Malak your not the only one 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Malak...I know the feeling...I get angry, jealous and upset when I see ppl post things about pregnancy. I stop following them and I already stopped liking their stuff. I have become a bitter b&t$h but I cannot help these emotions

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 of the girls at my work are pregnant. I'm happy for them, well 2 of them anyway. The first doesn't deserve it, she'd only been seeing her by for a month. I swear she's been trying to trap a guy for as long as I can remember, now she's so fat... I'm not talking preg fat and mooches off her by and his family. Anyhow, the other two I'm happy for. What I hate is they're to afraid of hurting my feelings so don't talk to me about their pregnancies. I know it's because they don't want to hurt me which is nice, but sometimes there's an elephant in the room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful73087 View Post
    @Malak...I know the feeling...I get angry, jealous and upset when I see ppl post things about pregnancy. I stop following them and I already stopped liking their stuff. I have become a bitter b&t$h but I cannot help these emotions
    I am in the club. Stop liking FB baby pics. I just browsed through them quickly. OK, nice but I don't have to like it, right? Skipped, pretended i didn't see anything. I am happy for them but in the meantime jealous about they don't have to go through what we have gone through. NOT that i wish infertility upon anyone. Enough time has passed that they are having second/third kid. I'm still panicking if i can get through the first 12 weeks. Try to be positive but....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (25-02-2015),faithful73087  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Btw, @JenniwithanI, when is your scan? Hope you feel better today.
    Hi BB thanks for asking. Scan is on Tuesday - it will be 7 weeks and 2 days. You know what after having all this fear something is going wrong and worked myself into a slather, I have decided that there is nothing we can do and what will be will be. I am not getting any more bloods and I'm not even sure I should take this crinone, if it's s viable pregnancy it will work.... Although I'm still taking crinone 😄

I still have no real symptoms with the exception of occasional minor cramps and stitches and gas. And quite a lot of dizziness but that's it. Guess I am lucky or something isn't right. No point worrying until we know.

How are you hon?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have another scan next tues as well. I am lying in the hospital doing my expensive, big calorie dinner, aka infusion.

Hehe....that's what dh said. If the baby decides to continue, he/she will. I almost smack him in the head because whole i know there is nothing i can do, I will be extremely sad! This is the baby we so wanted.

Ya. Dropped off a lot of blood yesterday. I didn't do rush. Just wait until the appt next week to find out.

Actually, after starting the peppermint tea one or two cup a day, my morning sickness goes away. Strange, starting to worry when I don't have it. When I have it, I just want it to go away. I am eating like crazy!!! Non stop.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope your mailbox is full