Closed Thread
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Azoospermia #2

If I make Bb it. I am terrified of the dreaded five week mark coming up on Sunday. I also had a bad day of not feeling great with mild cramps and bowel movements not great. I pray it's not unravelling. The stress of it all but trying to rest and relax and stay as positive as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Malak - I am sure if the fella behind you knew your plight he would be more thoughtful. Our journey is very different to theirs but who knows what other issues they have. Maybe they are unhappy together and grateful one child and not many - who knows. At least we have bonds with our partners that are stronger than many others for what we have to go through xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strange ... I replied last night but doesn't seem to have posted.

The guy at work is divorced and his new wife has 3 kids from her previous marriage and said it was too much.

I agree though ... because of this we all have stronger relationships. They say it either makes or breaks you and for all of us has not broken us

I am trying to figure out what to do about this DR. It is like after Sunday night he hasn't even cared what is happening with DH. The hospital dr called him at 8am on Tuesday morning and when I saw him at 3pm or so he said he hadn't gotten a call back. I called the urologist and haven't received a call back only when I didn't leave a message and he called back because he didn't know who it was and thought it was an emergency and said he was in a meeting and would call back later. I am still waiting for later.

I need some ideas from you guys .... I thought I would ring on Monday and ask for an appointment for Thursday if she doesn't have any I tell her to to talk to the dr because he wants to see DH before he goes on leave.

Depending on how it goes thought to say it is his duty to ensure DH is alright.

If it all goes bad then I do consider asking her to send all his files in the mail and say that I will find someone else. If that happens I am in 2 minds if I ring the dr to tell him what I have done.

My cousin suggested I tell her I will go on Thursday and wait until he sees us haha. If he only worked out of one location I would probably consider it haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You don't have to tell the Dr that you are going elsewhere but having everything in the mail would be a hint enough. After i have seen so many Drs, not all Drs are equally caring. Some just don't think it is their responsibility after care. With the Dr, it is either a click or not. Just like you said, it is a gut feeling.

If he can't give you an appointment, then I would suggest to go elsewhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we first met him he was really nice but the receptionist was how I got my bad feeling with how they do things. Like only confirm 4 days before.

Worse case is if can't get to see the dr this week and can't see the one at the hospital we will go to our GP. The GP is such a lovely guy even if the appointment is in my name he always remembers DH's name. Even though it is not a bulk billed clinic when we would go back for SA results he would bulk bill ... he probably felt sorry for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DererminedOne ... I am interested to know what success rates DrR gives you for the mTESE when you have the consult with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    subbing to new thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Azoospermia #2

Quote Originally Posted by Malak View Post
    @DererminedOne ... I am interested to know what success rates DrR gives you for the mTESE when you have the consult with him.
    @Malak DrR only performs MES, so I was informed at our last app (not happy) I have an app with Dr Persson from IVF aust on Thursday that's one of my questions
    Last edited by DeterminedOne; 16-02-2015 at 11:48.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeterminedOne For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DererminedOne. .. I think I got confused with the dr's. I meant the one in Sydney.

We have a followup with the urologist on Thursday. I will see if he can tell me anything % wise even though he doesn't do mTESE.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Malak For This Useful Post:

DeterminedOne  (16-02-2015)