+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy pains

hi everyone, I am 15 weeks and 6 days and today I started having some pain in my lower belly. I can't remember what stretching pains felt like with my first child and I'm a little worried because I had an amnio test on Monday morning.

Anyone else has some pains around the 16 week mark?

I could be being a little paranoid due to the amnio. We heard bubs heart beating strong only yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I know it's common to have some pain after the amnio. Everything is more than likely fine but it's worth getting checked out if you're concerned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    I know it's common to have some pain after the amnio. Everything is more than likely fine but it's worth getting checked out if you're concerned.
    I feel like they will think I am just paranoid

I am just having a lay down now to see if the pain goes away. I had to do some grocery shopping I think maybe all the walking may have caused some pain.

I just want my baby to be ok. Just like everyone else i would imagine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Do you have a Doppler? If you don't, I highly recommend getting one! Once Bub was moving around I used it less but still fairly frequently. It's so reassuring to hear that little heartbeat or even just the placenta whooshing away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Do you have a Doppler? If you don't, I highly recommend getting one! Once Bub was moving around I used it less but still fairly frequently. It's so reassuring to hear that little heartbeat or even just the placenta whooshing away!
    I haven't yet but I really want to get one I think I need it to put my mind at ease.

My husband thinks I won't know how to use it properly and it will stress me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 16 weeks today and have had quite a bit of cramping in low abdomen the past few days, I was told by my OB not to worry unless the pain becomes sharp and stabbing. I'm not sure about after an amnio though.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy1986 View Post
    I haven't yet but I really want to get one I think I need it to put my mind at ease.

My husband thinks I won't know how to use it properly and it will stress me out
    I think by about 16 weeks it was taking me about 10 seconds to find the heart beat. It's really easy once you get the hang of it and you've done it a few times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Default Pregnancy pains

I had a kind of anterior placenta so depending on where he was it was hard to hear the heartbeat but I could hear the placenta and that was good enough. It really was a huge relief having it. I would absolutely encourage you to get one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this might be TMI but this morning I went to the bathroom and had son real bad pains on the lower of my tummy. All these little pains scare me. It went away as soon as I finished and started walking around. I really need to get a Doppler. I thought my second pregnancy wouldn't be as stressful. I remember feeling a lot better when I could feel my baby moving when I was pregnant with my first. I can't wait for that with this baby I feel like all I do is worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say it would be to do with the amnio, if you are worried definitely book in to see your doctor, good luck xx