+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    it's the pits. I HATE it! lol. I think it's the hardest stage even with teething.
    Yes we are. Been about two weeks now of "proper" uninterrupted training, ie; nappy comes off as soon as she wakes and she's in undies at home now with a potty close by. Just this week she has started using it all by herself, pulling her pants down and popping herself down on it whenever she needs to go. * so proud!* But, she is still having accidents a couple of times a day, peeing on the floor, forgetting to remove her underwear before she sits on her potty etc. Next stage is attempting to take her out of the house nappy free and then the dreaded night training.
    It's a horrible thing, not fun at all! Persevere and make Glen20 your friend
    Oh, and yesterday she dragged her potty into the actual toilet room, did a wee in it and by the time I'd found her she was midway through emptying it into the toilet bowl herself! You can imagine the result. Bless her
    I'm buying her a little toilet seat to go over the big one and a step next week..I hate dealing with cleaning a potty, would much rather change a nappy that's for sure.
    Good luck, it sucks!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 15-02-2015 at 16:04.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok he just had an accident on the floor.. he was very upset bout it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am toilet training my DD at moment. We have been wearing undies for about 7/8 weeks for all our awake times even in public for our activities and outings. We have only had one accident. But we have only had four wees in the potty. My daughter has am amazing ability to hold on and we hold all morning till her sleep nappy goes on and then all afternoon till her night nappy. I don't really know what else to do, I don't want her to get an infection from holding too much. She just believes wees/ poos belong in her nappy so holds on till she has a nappy on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My daughter is 3.5 and STILL training her. Have been at it for almost 6 months agh!! She's really stubborn. She can button up her pyjamas herself but can't keep her jocks clean and dry. I farkin hate it!! Like really hate it. She's just not getting it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are on day two for TT with DD. She has just turned two. She is really good at doing a pee on the toilet (just like her older brother!) and did her first poo today too! That was really important to teach that one as we had major problems with my DS needing to poo in a nappy only for at least a year after being TT for pee's. She does sometimes tell us when she needs the toilet but at the moment I'm still using time and watching for signs! Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has put himself to bed with undies for the first time tonight he stays dry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Zeddie View Post
    How did your DS go last night?

Does he normally have a dry night nappy?

I've got to start TT DD at night, she is 3 next week but I've been putting it off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Zeddie View Post
    That's awesome. How'd he go?

We may have had a break through yesterday. No wee accidents and a few wees on the toilet. He even managed to stop a wee and get to the toilet fingers crossed he keeps it up today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok we have had a minor set back. ds since last night has been vomiting!! no fevers, or the runs or anything.. he has energy which is what I find weird. aaargh. today he will not eat a thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've just started to get my DS 21 months starting to understand the process, and once I'm confident that he truly "gets" it, we'll ditch the nappies and get started. We're not too far off starting I don't think.