+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Yep, it's not but rice based cereals are recommended from 6 months??? Guess it depends why you are avoiding it? I think the 'not recommended under 2 years' found on rice milk cartons is because it doesn't have a great deal of nutritional value whereas the general 'not recommended under 5 years' is from an inorganic arsenic point of view. But at the same time why are other rice based baby foods generally acceptable?

Guess it's a personal choice at the end of the day. Cows milk isn't exactly great for humans but the bulk of the population consumes it.
    Oh really? Hmmmm.....maybe I'll skip then, was going to put it in the cereal for her to have more "fat" I need her to fatten her up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just to further encourage you.... My son LOVES chia pudding. Chia seeds + milk/coconut milk and leave at least overnight. I add some purée or stewed fruit and then serve.
    Does your little one eat nuts yet? I make a 'white sauce' that is very high in calories. I put it on fish or chicken but you could put it on veges too. It's just raw cashews blitzed up in my thermi and then add coconut cream until I have a good saucey consistency. That's it! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCreamingSoda View Post
    Just to further encourage you.... My son LOVES chia pudding. Chia seeds + milk/coconut milk and leave at least overnight. I add some purée or stewed fruit and then serve.
    Does your little one eat nuts yet? I make a 'white sauce' that is very high in calories. I put it on fish or chicken but you could put it on veges too. It's just raw cashews blitzed up in my thermi and then add coconut cream until I have a good saucey consistency. That's it! X
    No nuts yet, she's 8.5 months. I just heard before that chia seeds are not good as it clogs up your system or something. How confusing. But I'm sure if an active child or person was having the. It would be ok. Right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCreamingSoda View Post
    So how would I do your recipe please.