+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Happy Vibes Thread...

In light of some heavy conversations which seemed to have turned to being more heavy than anything… Can you tell me your happy vibe Cloud Cuckoo land stories because I actually like hearing funny light hearted anecdotes… So if you've got a happy story or something you're proud of or happy about please elaborate...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trusty Chords For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok no one likes talking about happy stuff? Like no one hugged a baby today or cuddled a kitten or even just likes rainbows… Tough crowd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I wanted to give DH his Valentine's Day present this morning so I gave DS (just turned one) a new book in his playpen. When I came out again, he was lying in his stomach flipping through it as though he was properly reading it! It was utterly adorable...of course he moved as soon as I grabbed my camera to take a pic!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Trusty Chords  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    I wanted to give DH his Valentine's Day present this morning so I gave DS (just turned one) a new book in his playpen. When I came out again, he was lying in his stomach flipping through it as though he was properly reading it! It was utterly adorable...of course he moved as soon as I grabbed my camera to take a pic!
    That always happens Pretty adorable though… I didn't even remember it was V day today which kind of sucks cos I could of told myself I loved myself and kissed my own reflection… KIDDING! Instead I took an 8, 5, 3 year old to a roller skating party. Can I just reiterate you know you love someone when you take them, all 3 of them for 3 glorious hours of roller skating when they can't actually even stand up on roller skates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    Ok no one likes talking about happy stuff? Like no one hugged a baby today or cuddled a kitten or even just likes rainbows… Tough crowd
    I both hugged a baby and cuddled a kitten today, so I call Bingo!!

But I don't really have any happy stories from today. Although I did get stuck in a huge traffic jam and right in the middle of it my DS announces he needs to go to the toilet immediately. Like, right now. And we can't go forward and we can't go back, we're stuck, stuck, stuck. So the inevitable happens... Well when we finally got free of the carpark that was the highway I stop at a Maccas and change him into the spare clothes I miraculously had available, and he gives me a big hug and tells me I'm the best mum ever. So I guess the story had a happy ending. A little gross, but happy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-02-2015),Trusty Chords  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Tonight at dinner we sat down and DS2 saw the candles in the middle of the table and said "Happy"? He thought we were going to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles. They were just normal candles but we let him blow them out after dinner

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrothyFrog For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-02-2015),~Marigold~  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuppet View Post
    I both hugged a baby and cuddled a kitten today, so I call Bingo!!

But I don't really have any happy stories from today. Although I did get stuck in a huge traffic jam and right in the middle of it my DS announces he needs to go to the toilet immediately. Like, right now. And we can't go forward and we can't go back, we're stuck, stuck, stuck. So the inevitable happens... Well when we finally got free of the carpark that was the highway I stop at a Maccas and change him into the spare clothes I miraculously had available, and he gives me a big hug and tells me I'm the best mum ever. So I guess the story had a happy ending. A little gross, but happy.
    Good save Mum, good save!

I am a bit jealous though because I like kittens and babies and neither of which I own or have close contact. My baby turns 4 this month and I've officially become that fecking annoying lady who I recall came up to me when I had a newborn with a really silly smile regaling stories of how I had a baby once and I just love looking at babies now! I know I don't need another baby because let's face it it's greedy… Straight out greedy… But gosh darn it those things so damn cute!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trusty Chords For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (14-02-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My 2.5 year old is right into playing with My Little Pony toys after she given some for Christmas. Today DH saw them and remarked "oh cool, My Little Ponies" as he hadn't seen them since the 80's. Well, DD flipped right out, crying "No daddy! They're not YOUR little ponies!"
    Lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-02-2015),FrothyFrog  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FrothyFrog View Post
    Tonight at dinner we sat down and DS2 saw the candles in the middle of the table and said "Happy"? He thought we were going to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles. They were just normal candles but we let him blow them out after dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    My 2.5 year old is right into playing with My Little Pony toys after she given some for Christmas. Today DH saw them and remarked "oh cool, My Little Ponies" as he hadn't seen them since the 80's. Well, DD flipped right out, crying "No daddy! They're not YOUR little ponies!"
    Lol
    You can never be too careful with My Little ponies you know that stuff for me was like crack as a kid. I think I even stole some… I still feel like a terrible person but I dunno something about them with the glitter and that hair. I loved them as much as I love emojis now...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trusty Chords For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (14-02-2015),~Marigold~  (14-02-2015)