+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thepouts View Post
    I am matchy matchy so I would do bathroom and laundry the same. We are doing our ensuite and main bathroom the same
    Ok cool thanks. Our kitchen is green subway tiles so I don't know what colours to go with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know this is an oldish thread but I'm hoping some of you still follow it

Looking for recommendations on companies to go with (either national or Adelaide based) for new built in robes, & also for a kitchen renno....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkey'sMummy For This Useful Post:

Nafsika  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya,

I'm on the south but I think our builder might work everywhere.
    He is currently doing a complete bathroom, en suite & laundry Reno for us. Despite starting off our search with referrals from Reece, in the end we went with a referral from my neighbour as we could see his work first hand as well as got to hear from his direct customer.
    My neighbours were so keen on his work that they decided to go to him to redo their kitchen as well, which he will start next year.
    He is very busy, but if u are interested let me know.
    I have to be upfront and tell u that the tiler is one of this builders... Prized asset, tradesmen - his craftsmanship. The tiler does have some medical issues that seem to affect the schedule but I can tell u! he works HARD Non stop!
    from the time he enters your home till the time he leaves, without even an apparent lunch break. So in all he is still value for money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey'sMummy View Post

Looking for recommendations on companies to go with (either national or Adelaide based) for new built in robes, & also for a kitchen renno....
    We are on the south and hubby is a builder. Industry for over 30 years. Feel free to pm me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you building, renovating or decorating?

We got a new kitchen this year and used a small company on recommendation of a friend who got a kitchen done last year. Very very happy with the workmanship and price. Pm me if you want the name and a photo of our kitchen!

ETA we are south of Adelaide, I believe he works all over though.
    Last edited by gingermillie; 22-11-2015 at 18:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Walls Brothers kitchens are fantastic! I always project manage our renovations. It's cheaper that way and you can use anyone you want as many reno companies are just project managers who use a range of trades depending on the job.

Is it just the kitchen you need done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Walls Brothers kitchens are fantastic! I always project manage our renovations. It's cheaper that way and you can use anyone you want as many reno companies are just project managers who use a range of trades depending on the job.

Is it just the kitchen you need done?
    So we're looking at putting in an offer on a house, but it needs a few things done to make it livable....the current owners are happy for us to get people to come in & measure up the space, in order to get quotes on what we want - that'll help us determine what we're willing to offer on the house

So yes, just the kitchen at this stage...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    So we're looking at putting in an offer on a house, but it needs a few things done to make it livable....the current owners are happy for us to get people to come in & measure up the space, in order to get quotes on what we want - that'll help us determine what we're willing to offer on the house

So yes, just the kitchen at this stage...
    What size and shape is the kitchen? What finishes do you want (splashback, cabinets, benchtop), what size, brand and type of appliances do you want?

Would you be willing to do some DIY?

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just wondering if anyone has used pressed metal for their kitchen splash back and what your opinions are? I'm considering it for our kitchen. It also seems to be ridiculously cheap?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing. About to renovate and looking for tips.