+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thepouts View Post
    I LOVE those tiles where are they from?? We are just about to do 2 bathrooms.
    The grey tiles are from Tile Wizards. I think they were the Bronx colour, but I would need to check! They worked out to around $34m/2 from memory

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

thepouts  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default Are you building, renovating or decorating?

So we had our practical completion inspection yesterday and everything is looking good! There were mainly just a few paint issues (poor quality) but these will be fixed up before we get our keys next Tuesday.

It was great to finally see it all clean and with no protective film all over the kitchen and cupboards etc.

Floorboards go in on Tuesday to Thursday, carpets on The Friday and we move in on Saturday 16 May!!

I will wait until our floors and window coverings go in before I take some photos. No doubt we will have boxes galore, them toys and mess galore once we move in so those before photos will probably be the best we get for a while!

How is everyone else's projects going??

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

barefootbabe  (06-05-2015),Curby  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    So we had our practical completion inspection yesterday and everything is looking good! There were mainly just a few paint issues (poor quality) but these will be fixed up before we get our keys next Tuesday.

It was great to finally see it all clean and with no protective film all over the kitchen and cupboards etc.

Floorboards go in on Tuesday to Thursday, carpets on The Friday and we move in on Saturday 16 May!!

I will wait until our floors and window coverings go in before I take some photos. No doubt we will have boxes galore, them toys and mess galore once we move in so those before photos will probably be the best we get for a while!

How is everyone else's projects going??
    That's great news @A-Squared Have you started packing yet? Hopefully there's an overlap of time between when you need to be out of your current place and when you get the keys to take some of the pressure off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:

Default Are you building, renovating or decorating?

Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    That's great news @A-Squared Have you started packing yet? Hopefully there's an overlap of time between when you need to be out of your current place and when you get the keys to take some of the pressure off!
    Yeah we have Saturday and Sunday to move and DH has he Thursday and Friday off work to hang curtains and blinds in the new place.
    We are about 3/4 packed.
    Last edited by A-Squared; 06-05-2015 at 11:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Here's a kitchen sneak peak....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1430909602.581360.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, looks awesome!

Are the walls on the left of the kitchen paneled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    No panels in the walls. We are adding them to our front lounge room eventually though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Of course we hit a snag 2 days before we move in! They ordered the wrong carpet! Good thing I was on site today to see it.

In the store I chose charcoal carpet to go with our dark mocha floorboards. What turns up.... White! WHITE!!!? I have a 7 month old and a 3 year old. No way in hell did I order white! Complete opposite of what I ordered.

We move in on Saturday and the carpet needs to come from Melbourne (we are in Adelaide) so now they're laying the white carpet, we have to move in, then next week dismantle the kids cots again and our bed, move the furniture around and put it back again. They already out down the trim with the nails sticking up which we can't have with kids around so we have no choice but to have the white carpet for now. Gah!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Of course we hit a snag 2 days before we move in! They ordered the wrong carpet! Good thing I was on site today to see it.

In the store I chose charcoal carpet to go with our dark mocha floorboards. What turns up.... White! WHITE!!!? I have a 7 month old and a 3 year old. No way in hell did I order white! Complete opposite of what I ordered.

We move in on Saturday and the carpet needs to come from Melbourne (we are in Adelaide) so now they're laying the white carpet, we have to move in, then next week dismantle the kids cots again and our bed, move the furniture around and put it back again. They already out down the trim with the nails sticking up which we can't have with kids around so we have no choice but to have the white carpet for now. Gah!!!
    Nooo! That's so annoying, who wants white carpets?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    Nooo! That's so annoying, who wants white carpets?!
    Exactly!!! So annoyed that we can't just move in and settle down on Saturday, and..... It will also have white carpet!