+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The 2 friends I have had the longest I met in primary school and still talk to both regularly and catch up, one was actually in the hospital waiting room when I had my first child and one was my bridesmaid. The 2 friends I consider my besties I met completely at random, I was invited to a body shop party and 1 was the body shop rep and 1 was another guest and the 3 of us clicked (even 2 of our husbands clicked when they met and became great mates) and 5 years later we still talk everyday about everything. They have actually both moved towns (1 interstate) and we have a group Facebook chat for the 3 of us so we all randomly chat throughout the day.

Perth, Western Australia
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Almost all of my closest friends are from uni when I studied engineering. It was long hours (8-6 Monday to Friday in first year) and so we all spent so much time together that we were bound to make some good friends.

I also have a small group of good friends from my time in NICU with DD.

The only really close friends I have that aren't from uni or NICU have been collected through a previous job, and an ex boyfriend!

Similar Threads

1. Looking for new friends
    By Yeskah in forum Perth
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:41
  2. Does anyone have 'friends' like this? :(
    By Pusheen The Cat in forum Family & Friends
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 25-04-2014, 14:35
  3. Friends
    By Nazgul in forum Casey Council Region
    Replies: 13