+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have an issue at all making friends but maintaining friendships is an issue for me so atm I don't really have any friends by choice. I generally irl have people gravitate towards me. I don't know why it is but yeah people always come up to me and randomly talk to me give me their numbers or email addresses. I find relationships very very difficult and a lot of people do become angry with me that I can't give them the attention they deserve from me and that's possibly the biggest reason I'm reluctant these days to enter into relationships with anyone. I like spending my time alone mostly swimming or bushwalking and things like that I always have been good at doing things alone.

Sometimes I kind of wish I had someone to talk to on my level who wanted to talk about the things I did and not pretended to feign interest because they wanted something from me. I acknowledge I'm a hugely complex person and when people don't understand me I usually end up saying nothing because there really is nothing you can say when people don't believe your point of view.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Couple from high school
    Two from jobs I've had
    Honestly most came from the old stalking bubhub thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still have the same best friend from high school.
    A night club dedicated to a particular style of indie music back in our teens.
    And a group of mums I met and became good friends with when my DD started school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Primary school, gymnastics classes, high school, university, work.

I still have 2 really great old mates from grade 4 and grade 6. LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    School and uni. I haven't actually made any friends since uni... I meet new people, and like them and all... But never get to the point of being friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Primary school, high school, uni, work, sport and playgroup and school mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My kids schools. My best friend is my sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple from high school, and about 4 from uni but most of them don't live locally.

I go away every year with a few girls I used to work with but outside of that I don't see or talk to them much. Bubs is almost 6 months and most haven't met her yet.

I have a fantastic mothers group who at 3 years we still catch up regularly. Online I have a fantastic bubhub dig still going strong after 3 plus years. Probably my best mummy friend is a girl I met through the bubhub dig who lived locally to me and is in my mothers group too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend is from high school though we don't talk all the time and live in different states we are still very much a part of each others lives.
    I have friends from work, husbands friends wives, old neighbor's, a lot of my close friends all live in different states now. Like another pp said my bestest friend would have to be my sister

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Work and school for me