+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Teh shopping centre up the road that I went to to get some groceries gave me a red rose.

Does that count?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sleeping? I finish work at 7am so it's unlikely we'll actually "DO" anything. That and AF is likely to arrive, so that takes away some of the romance... DH always buys me roses for Valentine's Day. Who am I to tell the bloke not to?! It's the one day a year I KNOW I'm going to get flowers. I don't get any at any other time of the year! I always buy DH a bottle of booze. Usually it's nice red wine, but this year I've bought him a bottle of scotch to add to his collection. We got engaged on Valentine's Day, so usually we go out for dinner. Last year we went to the drive in (it was packed) and I imagine we'll just get takeaway and snuggle up on the couch tomorrow night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Usually DH sends a dozen roses to me at work, (even though I tell him every year it's really not necessary) but this year since it's on a Saturday he wont be able to do that

We don't want to go out with the crowds and pay double price for a meal somewhere so DH is cooking a roast and I'm going to put fairy lights and candles in mason jars all around our backyard. I'll set up a nice table and we'll eat dinner out there with the sunset, while our ducks wander around the backyard (I hope they understand they're being used to make it look whimsical and romantic and don't ruin it by pooping right next to us or trying to steal our food. I should have made our drake wear a bow tie. Although, there's still time..... )

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (13-02-2015),Just*Ace  (14-02-2015),sunnyflower  (13-02-2015),Trusty Chords  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Usually DH sends a dozen roses to me at work, (even though I tell him every year it's really not necessary) but this year since it's on a Saturday he wont be able to do that

We don't want to go out with the crowds and pay double price for a meal somewhere so DH is cooking a roast and I'm going to put fairy lights and candles in mason jars all around our backyard. I'll set up a nice table and we'll eat dinner out there with the sunset, while our ducks wander around the backyard (I hope they understand they're being used to make it look whimsical and romantic and don't ruin it by pooping right next to us or trying to steal our food. I should have made our drake wear a bow tie. Although, there's still time..... )
    That is probably about the cutest thing i have ever read… And I hate love haha kidding… I don't hate love but yeah that was cute it made me smile especially the duck bit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trusty Chords For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-02-2015),sunnyflower  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We don't celebrate VD but I received a Valentines painting from DD that she did at pre kindy.

It would have to be the best Valentines present I have ever received EVER so he won't be able to top that anyway❤️❤️❤️

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-02-2015),Trusty Chords  (13-02-2015)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nothing now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Nothing now
    What happened???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping he will do the most romantic thing of entertaining the two kids so I can get a sleep in and buy take out for dinner.

V day isn't my scene.
    Last edited by MichelleClareBear; 13-02-2015 at 19:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well as im sick with a sinus infection and middle ear infection im hoping DH will just let me sleep in and that will be more than enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Nothing. Which is just the way I like it