+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My best friend and I will probably do something cause our DHs are stick in the muds. Thats what we are doing on Mother's day as well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (13-02-2015),LoCo  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I made him a card & some chocolate fudge (hopefully it works, just waiting for it to set!)

Dh says he's too busy today to take a lunch break so unless he's super organised i dont think ill get anything in the morning. He'll probably buy me some chocolate later in the day when we are out.

Normally we celebrate but this is our first year with ds so we werent going to do much. Ive made an effort though, i hope he has too....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyMa View Post
    I've been told "leave it to me" then I asked if I needed to organise babysitting and he said again "leave it to me"
    I'm a bit excited but he has a history of flaking out on these things so trying not to get my hopes up.
    I reeeeeally hope he's got something organised! There's nothing worse than them getting your hopes up and then they're like "oh, I didn't book anything".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Probably nothing. Even if I went to any effort, I would be left disappointed again anyway. He has zero planning skills so he leaving everything till the last minute and then gets caught up with work. He will come in looking all sheepish tonight, forewarning me that he hasn't had time to do anything. Just like every other occasion in our house. Birthdays, Mother's Day, sometimes even Christmas. He is absolutely useless when it comes to celebrating anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are going shopping to buy the present I asked for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby is off on a road trip with his brothers to see the cricket. I'm heading to my parents for lunch with the kids and then mil house with his sister and his brothers girlfriend and maybe sil too for a Tupperware party. I snuck a box of choccies into my shopping a week ago and accidentally found a bunch of chocolate roses in the outside fridge on Monday. We don't really celebrate it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's our first wedding anniversary and we can't do anything at all except eat 2 minute noodles 👌

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably not a lot, sometimes DH will get some chocolates or something but it's not big in our house. we just had our wedding anniversary a fortnight ago which I still have flowers blooming from, and it's also my birthday in a week which I am being extremely spoilt for (30th) so I'm not expecting anything. I'll probably write DH a letter or card for him though, he's trying to be healthy so I won't tempt him with chocolates! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I bought my dp some nice chocolate. We don't have much money at the monent so we are using our pool memberships and spending the day at the pool. I am taking snags for a bbq for lunch. I have also bought lolly hearts for my kids.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwell's Silver Hammer For This Useful Post:

Trusty Chords  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing. DH doesn't do VD.