+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    Haha I'll be heart broken if it's not for me lol 😉

Yeah I honestly couldn't care how much or how little it costs... I guess because when I was living in Adelaide I had seen the exact one for within his budget but that was a few years ago.. And we are currently building a house and trying for a baby so money is a bit tighter..

As for wedding bands to compliment it I honestly can't remember exactly what it looked like so I have no idea!! The initial I'm going to hate it vibe has gone thanks to you ladies!! Now I am just excited at the prospect that it could happen at any moment!!!
    It's entirely possible that it was just shock at finding it and disappointment that it wasn't the ring you'd picked out. I bet when he gives it to you and you show us all a pic we'll be like "it's gorgeous, what were you on about!".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    It's entirely possible that it was just shock at finding it and disappointment that it wasn't the ring you'd picked out. I bet when he gives it to you and you show us all a pic we'll be like "it's gorgeous, what were you on about!".
    Haha I think you might be right... I think it was the shock of finding it and two that it wasn't what I had always imagined and thought he would get! But I'm sure it will be nice.. I honestly can't really remember what it looked like I just saw it was different to what I had in mind.. I didn't even get a proper look at it so who knows I could just love it!! I'll be sure to post a pic on here when it happens!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Haha I think you might be right... I think it was the shock of finding it and two that it wasn't what I had always imagined and thought he would get! But I'm sure it will be nice.. I honestly can't really remember what it looked like I just saw it was different to what I had in mind.. I didn't even get a proper look at it so who knows I could just love it!! I'll be sure to post a pic on here when it happens!!
    How are you resisting the urge to go peek at it? I can only barely resist the urge to tell you to! (Even though I acknowledge that it's a TERRIBLE idea!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im so interested to see the ring now!!! I hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long!!!!

DH always buys me jewellery that's not to my taste!! my engagement ring though was amazing but then I lost it so... Yeah...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I hope he doesn't keep us waiting too long!!!!
    Fixed! 😂

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (12-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is killing me not to look again now that I know where it is but I am going to refrain incase I really really don't like it and it wasn't just that initial shock haha... And because I can't completely remember what it looked like (I didn't take it out the box) it will be even more special when he does it!! Omg I think I will end up blurting out "do it already I've seen the ring" if he keeps me waiting too long haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Fixed! 😂
    Hahaa I hope he doesn't either!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It is killing me not to look again now that I know where it is but I am going to refrain incase I really really don't like it and it wasn't just that initial shock haha... And because I can't completely remember what it looked like (I didn't take it out the box) it will be even more special when he does it!! Omg I think I will end up blurting out "do it already I've seen the ring" if he keeps me waiting too long haha
    If it helps, DH only bought mine so early because I was finishing at a job where I was entitled to 40% off the diamond and 10% off the setting. He's a practical man so he picked it up while he could!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My girlfriend found her ring...almost a year ago!!! She takes it out and tries it on periodically but he still hasn't proposed!

I never liked my ring, about 2 years after we were married I told DH and we went and had it melted down and made into something else, which I now LOVE. It was a bit different as we picked the original ring together but I felt rushed at the time and could not find exactly what I had in mind so settled.

I hope you love it the next time you get a look at it
    Last edited by NoteToSelf; 12-02-2015 at 14:12.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NoteToSelf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I hope he doesn't make me wait that long... I get a feeling it will be soon he has been acting weird the last week or so... Lol maybe he is working himself up to do it even though he knows I'll never say no haha! I really don't want to look at it again I don't want to ruin the moment anymore than I already have lol!

Yeah maybe we could do that later on if I don't like it!