+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Not really sure where to post this specifically.... Sorry if TMI! On Feb 11th I got signs I was about to ovulate (raw egg white like sticky mucus, soft & wet cervix). On the 12th and 13th my partner and I had sex (no pull out or birth control) on the 13th, we did twice in a row without stopping, so I feel like the sperm really got it in there lol.

Also on the 13th in the morning, my cervix was more hard and dry and by night it was soft and wet again!! I've been very horny too (sorry!!) (usually right around when I ovulate)

Today is the 14th and I've been peeing WAY more then I usually do!! Same amount of liquid intake. Also with pains in lower right side, feels like cramps.

I was supposed to get my period feb 1-7th and never did. My period is usually pretty regular and may differ by a few days.

Is it possible I could be pregnant? Could the changes in hormones happen that fast after conceiving?? Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emilywoods View Post
    Hi! Not really sure where to post this specifically.... Sorry if TMI! On Feb 11th I got signs I was about to ovulate (raw egg white like sticky mucus, soft & wet cervix). On the 12th and 13th my partner and I had sex (no pull out or birth control) on the 13th, we did twice in a row without stopping, so I feel like the sperm really got it in there lol.

Also on the 13th in the morning, my cervix was more hard and dry and by night it was soft and wet again!! I've been very horny too (sorry!!) (usually right around when I ovulate)

Today is the 14th and I've been peeing WAY more then I usually do!! Same amount of liquid intake. Also with pains in lower right side, feels like cramps.

I was supposed to get my period feb 1-7th and never did. My period is usually pretty regular and may differ by a few days.

Is it possible I could be pregnant? Could the changes in hormones happen that fast after conceiving?? Thanks!!!
    You'd be better off starting a new thread than posting on somebody else's unrelated thread.

In answer to your question though, if your period is 7 days over due why don't you just do a pregnancy test?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpicyTurtle For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (15-02-2015),iamLilysmummy  (15-02-2015),octonaut  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just been taking Blackmores I-Folic (iodine and folate). We eat a bit of red meat but not sure if what I think is "regularly" would be considered "enough" to get enough iron. I have probably been on the I-Folic around 6 weeks and we are planning on TTC in March so hopefully that is a good amount of time for a healthy bub!