+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I was pretty put off by that. But then, I'm out off by her.

I can't see this man putting up with her and going through with this. And if he does.... He's mad. She will make his life a misery.
    I feel like she's on her best behaviour at the moment in order to 'seal the deal' with the marriage. Once it's a done deal, she'll unleash her true colours and yes, he'll be in a world of shiz.

It's like watching a cartoon villain trying to lure someone in with kindness, but it's so unnatural for her to be nice that she is straining hard to keep the fake smile on her face.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (07-03-2016),HeavenBlue  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I feel like she's on her best behaviour at the moment in order to 'seal the deal' with the marriage. Once it's a done deal, she'll unleash her true colours and yes, he'll be in a world of shiz.

It's like watching a cartoon villain trying to lure someone in with kindness, but it's so unnatural for her to be nice that she is straining hard to keep the fake smile on her face.
    Yes! That fake smile! I was wondering what it was really all about. If she was trying to fool him or pretend she's really happy! I think it's the latter. She wants a relationship so bad... Even if it's not the real deal. I don't think there would be many men lining up at her door!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simon does not look like a guy who is happy to be back with his girlfriend at all. The rings are cheap? That last one she picked up, the most expensive one, was awful. It looked like you could climb on it and touch the moon FFS. I don't understand her at all. I was silly to stop fast forwarding through her parts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Farrah is just sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think Farrah should be in the running for next year's 'Best Actress' at the Academy Awards for her amazing performance in the small town jewellery store, what a contrived, fake performance that was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In the catch up with Dr Drew I felt like he was giving her excuses for her behaviour. I don't think anything will be enough for her. She'll always have some reason for her ridiculous behaviour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a trashy guilty pleasure. Love it.

I feel like I have to fast forward Farrah, Gah she's just so terrible. It's a freak show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Which season are you guys talking about? I need s new trash show 😀

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Teen Mom OG

The way Farrah was talking in that jewellery store was so snobby! She is so up herself. Surely Simon is not that dumb to get tied up with her? Sophia I'm sorry to say is such a brat. Farrah gives her everything she wants and she gets away with everything. It's really sad. That poor little girl will not understand what it's like to be a child. Farrahs dad seem to really care. Being really happy for her with her choice to move and all she could do was roll her eyes? I wanna slap those stupid puffy lips off her face some days. My bad. She really annoys me!!

I was really happy that Gary let Amber take Leah for a trip to see family. I do think he's actually a decent father. Just really should shed some kilos so he can be a healthy dad as well (pot calling the kettle black here.. I need to do the same lol)

I'm really unsure how I'm feeling about catelynn and Tyler at the moment. Tyler seems super lazy and unmotivated. Just happy to chill with the money from mtv and not have a career.

I was impressed to see maci scold Bentley in front of the camera. You don't often see any of them do any discipline in front of the camera. Bentley was having a good attitude there lol Taylor needs to lift his game a little with his business though.

And that's my essay for the evening lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable watching the discussions around Caitlyn's PPD? It's such an important issue and I felt really ..... Somewhat horrified the way Tyler's mum was discussing it with him. Or was it just me?? I know Tyler is entitled to his perspective but I somehow expected more from Tyler and his mother on the subject?