+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    Farrah just makes me so angry! She is a total ***** to everyone !
    She's a nasty piece of work now. It stuns me though that she rarely gets pulled up on it, she's such a bully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    It's actually really sad to see how bratty she is, you can totally see why with a mom like Farrah!
    All i could think was she is such a brat a real little turd she doesnt learn her attitude from anyone but her mum and it will go against her in the long run at school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cried watching the wedding, Tyler is a gem.

But I have to agree about Farrah. Does she not realize we all saw the original series of teen mom? We saw what she was like to her parents! Her mum wasn't the greatest but she was trying to reign in Farrah and just fighting a losing battle. It got out of control and now Farrah is just rude to her and feels justified because of the past. And that little girl is such a brat! Can't blame her, she watches Farrah and the mum go at it constantly. I was thinking its lucky Sophia has that producer lady around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The comments that come out of Sophia totally seem like she's fed them from Farrah. Like 'I don't want to hear Grandma cry, she cries so easily' and 'I don't want Grandma to baby sit me'. Then poking her tongue out at her. I can understand why Debra gets so upset. She gets her hopes up about spending time with Sophia then Farrah pulls out at the last minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Another who was moved by Tyler's vows, his vows were so eloquent and moving and I can see why there wasn't a dry eye in the house. 😊

As for Farrah, it is so hard to watch such a toxic relationship, and now little Sophia is old enough to see what's going on and I fear she'll become a clone of her Mum. If there ever were an argument for parental legacy, it's this family sadly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maci is pregnant with baby number 3! She's due in May.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    Maci is pregnant with baby number 3! She's due in May.
    Yep, saw the headlines this morning! The new baby and little Jayde will be just one year apart in age.

How old do you think Jayde is in the current episodes being screened? Surely Maci must be pregnant in these scenes?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Teen Mom OG

Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Yep, saw the headlines this morning! The new baby and little Jayde will be just one year apart in age.

How old do you think Jayde is in the current episodes being screened? Surely Maci must be pregnant in these scenes?
    Cate & Ty's wedding was August 22 last year. So more than likely in the ones after that she would be very early pregnant.

It says in the article they found out after they got engaged but that was announced last month and in the pic with the baby announcement she has an obvious baby belly!

http://www.mtv.com/news/2739606/maci...t-third-child/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    Cate & Ty's wedding was August 22 last year. So more than likely in the ones after that she would be very early pregnant.

It says in the article they found out after they got engaged but that was announced last month and in the pic with the baby announcement she has an obvious baby belly!

http://www.mtv.com/news/2739606/maci...t-third-child/
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense that she only found out last month!

Perhaps they got engaged a few months back but they only announced it in January? Maybe MTV made them keep it on the down low?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense that she only found out last month!

Perhaps they got engaged a few months back but they only announced it in January? Maybe MTV made them keep it on the down low?
    Yea that would make more sense.