+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Was anyone surprised at how much Tyler appeared to enjoy the gentlemen's club on his bucks night? He really didn't hold back on the enthusiasm!

Farrah being kicked out of the White party was cringe worthy! She kept blaming her association with Teen Mom being the reason people don't treat her with respect - um, no love, that would be the adult toy range & sex tape combined with your vile attitude!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (26-01-2016),Lauzy  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Was anyone surprised at how much Tyler appeared to enjoy the gentlemen's club on his bucks night? He really didn't hold back on the enthusiasm!

Farrah being kicked out of the White party was cringe worthy! She kept blaming her association with Teen Mom being the reason people don't treat her with respect - um, no love, that would be the adult toy range & sex tape combined with your vile attitude!
    Yeah - Tyler was loving it. I think I would feel a bit awkward if I saw that footage of my significant other (but that's just me - I'm not a massive strip club fan).

Even DH was laughing when Farrah was blaming Teen Mom footage as to why she is viewed with no respect and then her mum pipes up with ' I think it's the sex tape'.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (26-01-2016),Mod-Degrassi  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post

Haha yeah teen mom is controversial, im sure that's what they were talking about. I love the way every time she gets knocked down she keeps telling herself how fabulous she is. What the hell was with the "fascinator" at the white party? She looked like a jelly fish had just landed on her head..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Farrahs mum is like another person now! She was horrible during 16 and pregnant
    Looks like she's def on lithium or the like. Lithium with a facelift.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I caught up in the latest episodes the other night and wowsers, I see Farrah is as nasty as ever, her Mum's face is downright scary now and I agree that it looks as though she is on some type of meds.

I was super shocked at Butch's change in appearance, he actually looked really good once he had his make-over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Make sure you've got tissues handy for the next Ep! Cate & Ty's wedding was lovely.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just watched the episode from yesterday...

I'm confused with how to feel with Amber and Gary. On one hand I love Amber and really feel for her but on the other hand I feel sorry for Gary because he seems to have a made an effort with raising Leah and Amber seems to think he's doing something wrong all the time.

Not sure who said but yep Tyler was waaaay to into the strippers.
    And butch! What a transformation lol

I feel for Maci 😂 I know how it feels waiting for that proposal lol

And Farrah... Argh. Farrah. She is so ridiculous. Totally MTVs fault. Lovey blame yourself.
    I'd of lost my sh!t at her by now. She's so snappy and rude!
    I actually really think she's a miserable human being. Like she puts on this big act of 'I don't give a f.ck attitude' I really think she does.

I loved on the closer look episode where Farrah was barely acknowledged lol. You could see she really didn't care for it at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    God hasn't Garry put even more weight on, his face looks like it's being swallowed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Everytime I see Gary I think he's a heart attack waiting to happen, his face is huge, as is his neck and he looks so uncomfortable! He also has this very odd dent almost in his forehead which is really odd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have caught up on last few episodes。 farrah is the biggest ***** ever and her mum have had too many cosmetic procedurs and she has raised the biggest brat who is so naughty.

I feel sorry for Amber cause yes gary might be a caring dad now but he was a crap dad who did nothing for his daughter in the first few seasons and is forgetting that conpletely.