+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by New Hope View Post
    Thank you, sometimes bubs do better out then in 😊 at 6 months we are finally on the percentile charts (0.9%!)
    Yep, you're right! Wow that's awesome! Well done mum and baby!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My growth scan is tomorrow, feeling a little anxious!
    Harmony test results should be back early next week. Fingers crossed everything is great, bub is healthy and normal

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

Amgine  (12-02-2015),New Hope  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fingers crossed for you too. My harmony results were fine but with the low pappa results, my ob told me we could have a problem further down the track as we did. Hope you have a good ob monitoring you. All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    My growth scan is tomorrow, feeling a little anxious!
    Harmony test results should be back early next week. Fingers crossed everything is great, bub is healthy and normal
    Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How was your scan? I have been thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Good luck today! If it helps, from memory a nuchal fold under 3.5mm is fine. It must've been a combination of the other things. Hopefully you've had your scan and it's gone well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Not good. 4 soft markers were found. Bub has a small chin but looked normal to me, can close and open mouth though. Bright spot on kidneys and heart and a funny toe (but I have funny toes, so this did not worry me). I think the toe is called sandal gap. I'm seeing my dr on Monday. Guess I'll have an amino to see if anything can be picked up. I'm hoping though we get the all clear and everything corrects itself. But I don't know how I should be thinking.....can this soft markers disappear before my morph scan in 2-3 weeks? I wonder if anyone has had soft markers and then had a healthy baby? Google isn't much help, just making me more and more upset. I just don't understand why this has happened as we have a healthy 17mo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MissFaery, don't give up hope yet. There were so many problems with my scans, I can't even list, being 4 weeks behind at one point though! Wait and see the doctors. Hopefully, they can give you news or diagnosis for what the baby will be like/struggle with/ or that it is ialright. My first pregnancy was the same, no problems and healthy baby boy. I am thinking of you and if you want to talk pm me anytime. Hugs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to New Hope For This Useful Post:

Amgine  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by New Hope View Post
    @MissFaery, don't give up hope yet. There were so many problems with my scans, I can't even list, being 4 weeks behind at one point though! Wait and see the doctors. Hopefully, they can give you news or diagnosis for what the baby will be like/struggle with/ or that it is ialright. My first pregnancy was the same, no problems and healthy baby boy. I am thinking of you and if you want to talk pm me anytime. Hugs.

This is really good advice! Wait for the doctors, easier said than done I know, but keep getting support from those close to you.

My DS (now 14) had multiple abnormalities at our 20 week scan, I had the amnio and they said no signs of any chromosomal problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, Google is your worst enemy! You put rash, it says herpes or meningococcal. Try to steer clear, I know it's really hard but the best information you will get is from your doctor.

But most importantly, none of this, if it is anything... Is your fault!
    Nature decides what happens with pregnancy. (I'm sure this won't make you feel much better, but really, you have no fault here!)

I'm thinking of you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Amgine For This Useful Post:

New Hope  (14-02-2015)