+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Probiotics and ttc

I started taking probiotic tablets as I feel like my stomach isnt right.. I only go to toilet maybe once in 3 days.. Unlike dh who is atleast once a day..
    Anyway I thought it may help.anyone else taking them and can tell me how they were? Today I had an upset tummy so I wondered if it was the probiotics.. Been 3 days of taking them..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    id say it's not he probiotics. you sound as if you can be constipated maybe. or blocked up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply.
    I thought they might help if I was blocked up too for some reason.. Just feel crampy.. Windy.. Hope it doesnt last.. Will give them 2 more days then I will stop if still upset tummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Probiotics are sooooo good for you in so many ways. You want good quality ones with as many strains as possible. The idea is that they will change the flora in your gut (for the better) so I suppose they could give you a bit of an upset tummy but if you can manage it I would say keep taking them. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks redcreamingsoda.. I have the natures way ones.. Dont need the fridge and have 2 strains I think.. I didnt spend a lot so maybe I need a better one..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmm. I'm sure it's a case of any probiotic is better then none but when you run out of this lot maybe pop into a big health food shop and ask for some advice. Mine has 11 strains and I have always been recommended the fridge ones. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and thinking ahead.... When you grow and birth your baby you will pass all your microorganisms and gut flora to your babe. So the better the balance in your body the better it is for your babe. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner & I eat Paleo so we take probiotics ever day, we find them amazing & I never feel tired anymore.
    We take the Fauldings brand as you don't need to keep those in the fridge