+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeeeesecake View Post
    Please do make the call, or call tonight if the baby is still outside. Please call the police before/ as well as DOCS - the police can and will act a lot more quickly if it is neccesary to do so. I am feeling worried about the baby, especially if it is not being fed properly, it might be crying less because it doesn't have the energy. Please don't hesitate to call ASAP. Let us know how it goes!
    ^this

I really don't think it can wait any longer. Call the police first thing and they can notify DOCS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Please please call. It not crying as much doesn't mean it's okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'll echo what the PP's have already said and say please call the relevant authorities. This is so distressing to know this poor child is being left unattended like this. It is clear neglect and something needs to be done. Please call and update us. It will only take a short moment out of your day to possibly save this child from further neglect and harm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please do not sit on this, call tonight to the local police

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (12-02-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Poor baby

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Please do not sit on this, call tonight to the local police
    This

Thanks
    Reviews
    I echo all the above after the update, following this, its stuck with me, I feel so sad for the baby. I hope things get better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    I've been at work so haven't had a chance to ring. The baby is still being left in the doorway all day, in fact when I got up for work at 5am this morning it was there already, and was there late last night as well. It cries on and off, not as bad as the other day though. But the fact that the baby stays there in the pram all day and doesn't get any interaction or soothing when it cries it just not right. So I think I will be making a phone call tomorrow.
    I definitely think you should make the call, if something is amiss it should be checked out and even if it isn't it's worthwhile.

Playing devil's advocate, though, you're not home all day, are you? Is it possible the baby is being moved when you don't see? Or was bub literally in the same position between last night, this morning, the day before? Could the baby have reflux? I know a lot of friends' babies who cried morning, noon and night no matter what they did. Anyway, I have to hope that you're wrong about this because the alternative is just too horrible to think about.

Like I said, though, even if you're wrong and nothing is amiss then it's better that the situation has been checked out by the authorities anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer1 View Post
    I echo all the above after the update, following this, its stuck with me, I feel so sad for the baby. I hope things get better.
    Same I feel so sad for this poor baby

Please don't hesitate OP, I would call the police and tell them they need to send a patrol ASAP, they will call child services and other organisations if they need to. Another day of this baby being stuck outside alone all day is too long.

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This situation is so sad, please report her so that the baby and mother can get the help they need.

I would be very concerned too.

Mosquitos etc at the time of night too, poor bubba!

Hopefully this has a good outcome!