+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! Things have improved, though, since I last posted.
    I am now 19 weeks pregnant! Amazing.

Anyway. The nausea was pretty awful most days until about week 12, but the zofran did stop me from throwing up almost completely.
    I continued to see my doctor regularly. But I wouldn't go on a higher dose due to (TMI) constipation issues.
    After week 12 I started to be able to eat more, but I couldn't get off the tablets because everytime I tried I felt like I was dying.
    I'm still on them, but beginning to be able to wean off and lower my dose. It's about time.

I only ended up losing 3 kilos which was good, and I've put 2 of them back on. I should have put on a bit more weight by now but hopefully I will catch up soon.

I did have to quit the studying I was doing, and my piano lessons, because I have been so exhausted and unwell, and unable to focus on anything much. And I am still struggling a bit to have the energy to just do the dishes! But, in spirits, I am much much better than before.

I am so happy I have made it this far into the pregnancy!
    Thanks again everyone for your support!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Avon For This Useful Post:

Happyma  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news. Good on you for making the call to step back on other priorities. 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Happyma For This Useful Post:

Avon  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default :-(

It's awful isn't it. Just relentless nausea and it affects EVERYTHING! It makes it harder when it's still early days and not everybody knows yet (especially work) :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first trimester can be pretty tough and I've seen my wife be at her worst during that time. But she bounced back when she reached her fifth month. I'm glad you are feeling better now. Goodluck with your pregnancy! We'd be happy to be here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the kind message! I am now 35 weeks and still experiencing light nausea in the mornings, but nothing I can't deal with.

Glad your wife got better after the 5th month - it's still a long time to be sick for, but I guess that's just the card some of us get dealt.