+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default No words of wisdom.

As I look back at my relatively short TTC journey I wonder if there is anything I could have done differently. Any advice I can give to others starting or still on their own journey.

I fell first go with #1 and 6 months with #2. I don't have endo or pocs. I've never miscarried or had an ectopic. I am one of the lucky ones, and I know it.

But TTC is hard work. Emotionally more than anything. For anyone who is reading this and still new to TTC, well done for joining BH. You may need to take a step back once in a while, but the ladies (and men) on here are wonderful.

I fear that many people put off trying because they think when you are ready it will just happen. I wish that it was not such a taboo subject among friends or family.

I decided to share my TTC journey with one of my IRL friends (younger than me). She has told me that she is grateful as she didn't know how hard it could be.

I don't really have a point to this post I guess. I just want to thank the countless members who have given advice and been there with me through down days.

I also want to encourage you to talk to someone about what you are going through. Someone with experience, someone with none. It doesn't matter.

Wishing the best of luck to anyone (still reading this dribble) going through TTC. Sticky baby dust to all of you.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

babykiss  (09-02-2015),curlybird  (09-02-2015),Koda89  (12-02-2015),Lovebird14  (09-02-2015),McBecks  (10-02-2015),Sabochan  (09-02-2015),tazz475  (09-02-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am so so happy for you!! 6 months is a long time when you're TTC! I hope you have a smooth sailing pregnancy and get your beautiful happy bubba! x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (10-02-2015)