+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default We're looking for 3 reviewers for the CharliChair baby shower chair!

I would love to review this! My possum is 4 1/2 months (5.6kgs) and has grown out of her baby bath. I tried a reclined seat for our bath but she just slid down and it dig into her crutch. At the moment she's bathed lying on a towel in the bottom of the bath as I'm scared of her slipping out of my arms if I hold her in the shower.

My address is correct.
    Last edited by Mamasupial; 11-02-2015 at 07:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

This would be perfect for us, our little man loves bath time but has just outgrown his baby bath and moved into the big bath. I feel anxious about having him in the big bath so he doesn't get as much bath time as he would like - this would mean he could enjoy some water play everyday as well as giving my husband a chance to help out with bath time as well as connecting with him during the little time they share together each day.

Address is correct and I can fulfil all criteria

*edited to add our four and a half month old is 7.5kg
    Last edited by Mum2b87; 11-02-2015 at 16:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Heyo!

Would love to review this as DP and I share a small flat at her dad's place and we don't have a bath! DD is 10 months and weighs 6kg and can get extremely slippery in the shower.

All information is up to date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I would absolutely LOVE to review this product. I have a 6 and a half month old who is just under 8kgs and is starting to sit independently. He loves shower time, however he is too heavy for me to hold and wash at the same time these days!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews

I would absolutely love to review this product. I have a 2 year old who is crazy about showers, and prefers them over a bath. I am heavily pregnant due with my second in April, and am now finding it very hard to shower with my daughter. She loves being under the water but I am cautious of her standing by herself without me having a tight grip on her. This would be perfect

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'd love to give this a go! DS just turned 1 and is 11kg. At the moment we have to shower him because he's too messy after eating to do anything else! This means I have to get in with him and supervise because he likes to try and open the shower door and stand against the wall and the other day he slipped and bumped his head. It's overall a very stressful experience so I would absolutely love to try something like this out!

Address and details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this shower chair. I have a 18 month old (12kg) and am expecting my second shortly. We live in a rental with a really deep spa bath and a large open style shower. Both have become quite difficult for me to use with my growing belly and my small person hates being in the shower but this could be the solution. Please pick me! My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love my sister to be able to trail this with my nephew (almost 2) and she is currently 32 weeks pregnant!

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this seat. Our bath is really long and deep and uses a lot of water to fill enough to bath my ds (4months)..because of this (we are not on town water and have septic tanks which need to be pumped out once filled so we are very water conscious) and it hurts my back to reach in/bend so far down i need to bath him in the laundry sink and he is just about to grow out of it. We have a massive shower that this seat would be perfect for.

My details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The lucky reviewers have been chosen, and contacted. Thanks for your interest everyone!