+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default We're looking for 3 reviewers for the CharliChair baby shower chair!

Would love to try! I have a 5 and a half month old.

Eta: address is correct.
    Last edited by Colbie; 09-02-2015 at 18:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is love to try! I have an 8 month old who is at the awkward stage of being able to sit up, but not particularly well by himself in the bath.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh pick us, pick us! We have 4 week old twins & setting up the baby bath is a PITA, especially whilst supervising our toddler who loves to 'help'
    Address & details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Would love to try this. Have a 23 month old, 14kgs and a wriggler. I have bulging discs in my back and he makes it a challenge every day!

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes please. My DD is 2 but she's has a disability. Struggles to keep her balance in the shower and doesn't like her feet on the tiles (sensory stuff). Yet she likes the water in the shower but I can't hold her in it.
    She's 10kgs. Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow please pick me! We are actually having the shower battle with our 10 month old second baby right now. He is almost 12kg already (yes at just 10 months ) so literally doesn't fit in our baby bath and leaning over the big bath to wash him is out of the question given his size and wriggly nature and our 40+ year old mummy & daddy bodies . He just will not sit still ever! So we have started bringing him in the shower with us but he is pulling up and trying to cruise around the walls so it really is a recipe for disaster with a soapy slippery bub. He is way too big for the little shower seats and we have months and months of this ahead of us before he will be confident on his feet and safer in the shower. I can't wash him if my hubby isn't home as it is not possible to manage the faucets and keep two hands on bub. He loves the shower but I can't let him enjoy as its just in and out to minimise the risk of him falling.
    I know I'm only a very new member but this opportunity could be a livesaver for our family. My address is correct. Thanks for considering me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to be able to review this. My little girl is 17 months (9kg) and is becoming obsessed with the shower! Unfortunately she is too wriggly once in for me to manage it! I struggle bathing her as I have had issues with my knees locking up since I was 12 so bath time can be quite a painful experience!

Details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you admins have great timing! I have a five month old who is on the cusp of outgrowing her baby bath. My girl is a water baby and takes great delight in splashing the contents of the bath all over me. I was just on the hunt for a solution as our bath is too deep for me to lean over and bathe her. This product looks amazing and I would love to be considered to review it! My address and details are correct. Thanks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this with my 7 month old DD. She loves the bath but is a real wiggler and holding her is hard on my back. This could be the answer to our problem.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We would like to test this - our daughter is almost 6kgs, 14w and our bathroom is tiny which makes bathing her quite hard. This would be a lifesaver and make bathing her much easier!
    My address is correct.