+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thumbs up We're looking for 3 reviewers for the CharliChair baby shower chair!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

We need 3 reviewers for the CharliChair Baby Shower Chair! See below for more details and for
    reviewer criteria.

Name:  charlichairimage2.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  9.9 KBName:  charlichairimage1.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  24.0 KB

Bath time with your baby has never been easier. The CharliChair is not a baby bath tub but a baby shower chair. Have you struggled with the everyday kneeling and bending over a bath tub that is just not close enough or high enough? Well here’s your answer.

The CharliChair allows you the convenience of the three level height adjustment for yourself and the multi-position recline for your baby. With the CharliChair your child will grow loving the shower as they will be accustomed to it from birth.

Other features include;

• Nonslip seat surface and rubber feet
    • Corrosion protected legs
    • 5 point adjustable safety harness
    • No water build up
    • And it is suitable from newborn upto 17kg.
    • multi-position recline
    • 3 level height adjustment

RRP: $119.95

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a child up to 17kgs
    • you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 100 words long) by MONDAY 9th of March
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 3 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 12th of February.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 12-02-2015 at 11:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to be able to review this. Would be great for my 19mth old who is 11kg as she is always wanting to come in the shower with me and often slips as well as my 4mth old who hates the bath but loves the shower.
    Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DELETED.

I'd rather this go to someone with younger ones or multiple kids to use it
    Last edited by atomicmama; 09-02-2015 at 15:43.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to review this, I have a 2 year old (13kg) and a 4 month old, so could both use it, my husband works away so this would be great as I'd be able to have showers a lot more easily with the kids when he is away.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me!

I have a 2 year old who is 13kgs. She hates the bath & washing her hair is almost impossible. Someone suggested only yesterday that I try using a chair in the shower and this chair would be perfect and a lot safer than what I had planned to purchase.

Address is correct. Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try this out. I have 3 kids under 5 and regularly do the nighttime routine by myself. 2 of my kids are little enough to use it, and combined with the handheld shower hubby bought me for Christmas this would be heaven!

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @heartstringz were you looking for something for your little man?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (09-02-2015),HeavenBlue  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all Pity there are only 3 to give away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-community View Post
    Thanks all Pity there are only 3 to give away...
    You may want to edit the OP. At the start, it asks for 3 and further down asks for 20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    You may want to edit the OP. At the start, it asks for 3 and further down asks for 20.
    Well that's awkward, isn't it. Ah the perils of copy and paste.

Edited. Thanks!