+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definitely Des - everyone else would give some serious pash-rash or you'd end up with yesterday's breakfast crumbs.

BTW Noms - It wasn't boys throwing themselves at you, it was THE boys throwing things at you. Slight technicality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-02-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post

BTW Noms - It wasn't boys throwing themselves at you, it was THE boys throwing things at you. Slight technicality.
    Thanks for the clarification. That makes more sense!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    The Bubhub Bugle
    Let us help toot your horn!

Roll up, roll up Ladies and the very few gentlemen who flit into the forum every now and then! We are already down to the very few last hours of voting, and if you haven't already jumped on the full site to vote, then let me tell you, you are missing out.
    There are offers of cake from some desperado members to try and lure you all to vote for them, but let this reporter be the first to tell you: unless it is a vote for Nomsie, it is a wasted vote. Unless Nomsie is not nominated in that category in which case you need to pick your jaw up off the floor (we know, the shock that she wasn't automatically nominated in every category is enough to make anyone squirm uncomfortably!) and think long and hard about who your distant second choice would be.

Earlier this day, we swung by the now infamous Modland Speakeasy, where all the mods hang out in an effort to try and catch up on some of the ins and outs of just what modland is like in the hours leading up to an awards ceremony. And the tumbleweeds couldn't have been more telling. The very fact that that absolutely no one was going in to or out of the speakeasy speaks volumes about just how hard the mods are working right now in order to ensure that all the details are just perfect for Bubhub's night of nights. I for one can't wait to thank them, and I know I'm not the only one. Although we should mention, what at first we thought were tumbleweeds rolling around on the floor actually turned out to be the malting hair of @[Mod] Degrassi and her Billy-Ray mullet. Ew.

In other news, I caught up with first-time nominee @GucciDahling and spoke with her briefly about her thoughts on experiencing her first awards ceremony. "Dahling, I am just so excited", she gushed at me as her man-servant washed her toes in champagne. She did offer if I would like to sit down and partake but I politely declined. "I have had to turn down so many offers from designers to wear their couture 2016 private collections. I am simply exhausted from getting my manservant to turn away boys simply throwing themselves at me, I mean really- just who do they think they are?!" It was at this point that GD started to get aggravated at her Cabana Boy for bringing her a goats cheese pizza, and so I decided it was time to leave.
    Attachment 66983 @GucciDahling, pictured with good friend and fellow Goats cheese pizza hater, @misskittyfantastico.

Holden McGroin
    BubHub Bugle Catering Staff

Also inside:
    What smilie face would you like to see on Bubhub? Pg 7

How you can make your very own Tara Dennis inspired crapcraft Pg17-43

The trend of first birthday cake smashes- our hard hitting inquiry- a cute photo opportunity, or akin to giving your baby crack pg 45.
    What can I say? That rag needs us. Their tabloidy pages would be empty without the scraps we throw them!
    But they are a pleasant lot I suppose
    Even if they failed to report on the real issues;
    The serious problem of the Brazilian wax shortage running rampant throughout BH salons. Meaning even if any of us do get lucky with our dates, we'll be too scared to show them our overgrown lady gardens!
    But on the flip side, merken designers across the country are doing a roaring trade in response.

I'm not sure if here is the right place but I feel as though I'm obliged to let someone know that during the bugle's visit to interview me, the reporter STRONGLY suggested the only way I'd successfully win anything would be with a bribe! Someone needs to blow that story wide open!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (13-02-2015),BH-KatiesMum  (12-02-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (13-02-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (12-02-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    What can I say? That rag needs us. Their tabloidy pages would be empty without the scraps we throw them!
    But they are a pleasant lot I suppose
    Even if they failed to report on the real issues;
    The serious problem of the Brazilian wax shortage running rampant throughout BH salons. Meaning even if any of us do get lucky with our dates, we'll be too scared to show them our overgrown lady gardens!
    But on the flip side, merken designers across the country are doing a roaring trade in response.

I'm not sure if here is the right place but I feel as though I'm obliged to let someone know that during the bugle's visit to interview me, the reporter STRONGLY suggested the only way I'd successfully win anything would be with a bribe! Someone needs to blow that story wide open!
    Totally agree.

I mean they completely forgot to publish my interview tell-all about the truth behind why I dumped Doug. *sobs*

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (13-02-2015),TheGooch  (12-02-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I heard whispers an extra edition may hit news stands (um, browsers) tomorrow (if df lets me have half an hour or so!)

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-02-2015),Apple iPhart6  (13-02-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (13-02-2015),TheGooch  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I thought supergranny already had a date, Hugh Jackman?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I thought supergranny already had a date, Hugh Jackman?
    Hmmm. She asked for someone to find her one, and I told her to sit tight and keep an eye out for the bugle. If she has gone out a lined up veve's main man, I know of a few people who would be unhappy!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    Hmmm. She asked for someone to find her one, and I told her to sit tight and keep an eye out for the bugle. If she has gone out a lined up veve's main man, I know of a few people who would be unhappy!
    hi ladies I did actually put in an offer for hugh jackman, but if that upsets anyone, I have to take gerard from the new list. I did ask for help finding a gown, I don't know how to upload pics. im not going to the gala night in my pjs, but I wlll probably be wearing my slippers. getting excited here marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well.

Some reporters should just double check their facts, shouldn't they?!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-02-2015),DesperatelySeekingSleep  (13-02-2015)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    sloppy reporters.

cant be trusted