+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] veve View Post
    Did I read right ... Someone else has snaffled my Hugh in another thread?

Is he seriously two timing me?

Sigh

Has anyone nabbed captain jack sparrow? (Not johnny depp - I want the pirate experience )
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    No not that I know of.. I was actually wondering why no one had picked him yet myself. I will lock Jack in for you
    Too late, I have already signed @[Mod] veve up for this stunning fellow! If only she'd chosen her own date earlier! 😂

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423661502.274202.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    Too late, I have already signed @[Mod] veve up for this stunning fellow! If only she'd chosen her own date earlier! 😂

Attachment 66917
    How's about we make an exception and let her take both. After all captain Jack is likely to be marooned on an island with a barrel full of rum anyways..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    How's about we make an exception and let her take both. After all captain Jack is likely to be marooned on an island with a barrel full of rum anyways..
    Sounds like a plan! Remember, his name is Bikini Babe Larry! Also...between BBL and CJS, they're going to do a WONDERFUL job with @[Mod] veve's make-up, too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (12-02-2015)

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    So...where does the 'stinky' part come from? Nomsie IS pretty happy with her hefty haul of awards...and she's just.so.modest.
    I don't like soppy icky emotionally conversations - basically if I insult you ... We are probably good friends - Never horrid insults, just petty fun ones like stinky lol

Soppy stuff makes me feel uncomfortable lol always has.

Btw - I can see captain jack LOVING spending time with that other date you've lined up for me lol- I think they will probably both drink quite a bit ... He will probably pass out early on the night and captain jack and I can enjoy the rest of the evening on our own

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Veve For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-02-2015)

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    So...where does the 'stinky' part come from? Nomsie IS pretty happy with her hefty haul of awards...and she's just.so.modest.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahaa noms .... Modest

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I work hard to keep her grounded

If her ego ever gets too big I reflect on the time that she chickened out of a scary ride *makes chicken noise* ahhhh memories

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veve For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (12-02-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (12-02-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    The Bubhub Bugle
    Putting the cheese in your burger since 09.

Welcome to the 2014-15 awards season! My, my, my the time sure does fly when you are having fun! So, without further ado, let's dive in to the gossip and hype!

In an unprecedented move by forum manager @Rarygirl, the Bubhub Bugle is now a sponsored paper. So, dear readers, in the interest of circulation numbers (and lets face it- trying to beat that Murdoch fellow at his own game!), please drop on by www.thisisalegitwebsite.com and make sure you purchase your very own She-we. Yes, She-we. Helping us gal's wee like the fellas- so good you wont ever want to sit down to spend a penny ever again.
    Attachment 66754

So many people have voted already, some people are yet to vote and we are guessing that some people will casually look through this thread, decide the editor is on crack and sneak back into their own little forum section where they feel most comfortable. Just in case you are inclined to vote and you haven't yet, you can find all the voting threads in the Games and Fun Stuff sub-forum, found here.

Read on for the scoop on what has been going on around town in preparation for the awards!

*Voting is more than half way through,
    and the number of members actually committing to getting up from the couch, walking over to their PC and voting on the full site is disastrously low. @[Mod] Degrassi has gone on the record as saying "we had thought people would be motivated to put down their phones and tablets in favour of jumping on the PC not only to vote, but also to grab a chance to see 2013 Bachie Tim in all his 3 wang glory- obvs not, though."
    (for those that are unaware, and since the initiative failed, we can exclusively show you the pic now- although be aware it's NSFW!
    Attachment 66755 )

Oh dear- there seems to be an issue loading the rest of the image. Shame.
    Please remember that links to the voting threads are above.

*Everything seems hunkydory in the dates and dresses thread,
    No threats have been issued, no one has gotten really upset, and since @[Mod] veve was knocked off her perch as forum manager the demand for Wolverine actor High Jackman has plummeted.
    Perhaps the most interesting choice is from a couple of hubbers- @DueInAugust and @Whitemage just to name a few- to go solo. Ladies, if I were you I would keep your man in your sights all night long and don't let them near any of the ladies who show up sans date on their arm. @AppleiPhart6 has been quoted as saying "Let me quote the late, great *****el Sanders, who said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken". What this was in relation to, however remains unclear.

*The venue has just about had it's finishing touches put on,
    and we can exclusively announce that the competition held in secret earlier this year to choose a theme saw a massive and record number of 4 Bubhubbers enter. Wow! The winning theme was chosen by the mods in a game of beer pong, and the winning entry is the brain child of @AdornedWithCats. Great work, AWC.
    A few snippets of her theme, which she lovingly calls Garish Pink are below:
    The Waiter's attire
    Attachment 66742

Wall Hangings:
    Attachment 66743

In an effort to be a part of the theme, @BH-KatiesMum has chosen this resplendent gown:
    Attachment 66744

And, a part of the gift bag for all invitees:
    Attachment 66745

I know everyone will agree with us here at the Hub when we say: Wow. Just. Wow.
    We can't wait to hear your feedback on what information has been leaked so far. You can either leave your comment below, or go to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages. Preferably leave the comment below, though as we don't actually have Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts!
    AND DON'T FORGOT TO VOTE!
    for Nomsie

In our next exciting issue:
    Why Friday Nights on BH are the best nights to cause havoc
    Just what is a troll, and how to best feed them
    Vajazzling tips for the night of nights

Ima Classychick
    Bubhub Bugle Staff Reporter.
    @Apple iPhart6

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    @Apple iPhart6

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That does actually sound like something I'd say...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-02-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    That does actually sound like something I'd say...
    It was a direct quote.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-02-2015),Apple iPhart6  (12-02-2015)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    And, @[Mod] veve I maintain had I of gone on that ride, it would have gone off the rails and killed us all. So, basically I saved your life.

You're welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    And, @[Mod] veve I maintain had I of gone on that ride, it would have gone off the rails and killed us all. So, basically I saved your life.

You're welcome.
    You're a hero! You deserve a medal!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (12-02-2015)