+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've read to never use vinegar in a washing machine as it eats away the seals and hoses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've read the same thing! But I've used vinegar in my washing machine for 10 years and dishwasher for 4 years and never had a problem

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to de-rail but does anyone have a top loader without the agitator? Are they any good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Yup door has been left open from day one.
    From the reviews I've read online about this particular model, it seems to be a common problem.
    This happened to our Bosch front loader too and I also saw all those reviews. We replaced the seal and it hasn't moulded since.

Re vinegar, we were told by the repair guy to run a small amount of vinegar through a wash cycle to help clear out residue and it can help with moulding as well. Seems to have done the trick so I don't know now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good post! We are looking for a new one as we have repaired this one one too many times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearlygirl View Post
    This happened to our Bosch front loader too and I also saw all those reviews. We replaced the seal and it hasn't moulded since.

Re vinegar, we were told by the repair guy to run a small amount of vinegar through a wash cycle to help clear out residue and it can help with moulding as well. Seems to have done the trick so I don't know now!
    Hmm.. well I've always used vinegar in my bosch and never had any issues with mould, so maybe that is why?