+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Sullo08. I was really hoping things would turn out better for you. It isn't fair at all. I'm so very sorry.

I can understand wanting to sort it out ASAP. I would be the same. I hope FS is supportive, and I hope next time brings you your take home bub. Big hugs as you go through this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Sullo08  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Oh no @Sullo08. I was really hoping things would turn out better for you. It isn't fair at all. I'm so very sorry.

I can understand wanting to sort it out ASAP. I would be the same. I hope FS is supportive, and I hope next time brings you your take home bub. Big hugs as you go through this.
    Thanks @MrsChino. You have been a great support through this, hopefully I'll see you in a DIG soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update: just spoke to FS, d&c booked for Monday arvo. He was very lovely, quite upset on our behalf which was so nice. He suspects Trisomy 13 as the cause but is going to send away for chromosome testing which will give us an idea of the quality of the 5 frozen ones.

He is also going to do a dilatation as the transfer was really hard and quite painful.

Thank you all for your amazing support over the last 81/2 weeks, you are amazing, strong ladies and I hope you all get that baby soon. Xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (28-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had bloods Wednesday where hcg had risen but slowed finally, also had scan as I was in a lot of pain. They found a large cyst on my ovary, despite the pain I was relieved it wasn't an ectopic causing the pain. They couldn't find anything developing in utero (no surprise as numbers have been ridiculously low from the start) but did see what they thought could have been something that had started to finally dissipate. Lo and behold yesterdays bloods showed a huge drop in hcg from 962-212 and progesterone dropped from 42 to 14. Started spotting this morning. I wish we had never done this transfer, I think I pushed for it as a means to get over the chemical the month before (my first ever +ve). Also I wish they had told me before speeding up my ovulation process that Clomid very commonly causes painful ovarian cysts.. they said I could wait 'or take Clomid and have a trigger so we don't have to wait..' because of my long cycle. Had they mentioned the painful side effect I would have waited to ovulate naturally. Meeting with FS Monday, hopefully it was just a bad embryo as we plan to try naturally with tracked cycles while on a ivf/fet break for a few months. All of you are such a great source of support, thank you so much xoxo

@Sullo08 I dont know what to say, just look after yourself xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @DellaDella I'm so sorry. It is just devastating. I hope your break is just what you need and your cyst settles down soon. Big hugs, and all the best for your next steps hun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella what a month, I'm so sorry. Clomid is a b@&$h, I did 4 rounds of it before ivf and it was hell, the ivf drugs are so much better compared to clomid, a few months break sounds perfect for you.

AFM: I started cramping and spotting this arvo, rang FS who is going to do the d&c tonight instead on Monday, I'm feeling sad, but also relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sullo08 I'm so sorry. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella thinking of you, I'm sorry it worked out this way. hoping you have luck in the next few months. x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (29-03-2015)