+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for all your lovely words of support, beta dropped so we're out for this round, I was upset over the weekend after the first low beta but I kind of feel relieved that it dropped rather than a slow rise that might be dragged out over weeks of not knowing what's happening. I'm looking forward to a real coffee and a giant glass of wine and am excited for FET #2. I've never joined a forum before and am so grateful to have found such a lovely (normal!) group of strong women 😊

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @DellaDella - I am so sorry to hear! It truly sucks hun, but you're able to see silver lining and thats good! I understand what you are saying in regards to it not being dragged out. Just sad there wasn't a better outcome for you.
    Enjoy that giant glass of wine & real coffee & I hope to see that FET #2 brings you your BFP hun.
    Take care of yourself! Big hugs to you .

x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sharlie how are you going? 😀

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Thanks everyone for all your lovely words of support, beta dropped so we're out for this round, I was upset over the weekend after the first low beta but I kind of feel relieved that it dropped rather than a slow rise that might be dragged out over weeks of not knowing what's happening. I'm looking forward to a real coffee and a giant glass of wine and am excited for FET #2. I've never joined a forum before and am so grateful to have found such a lovely (normal!) group of strong women 😊
    Hon I am so sorry to hear this news - at least you have closure and can move forward with a plan and that's how I felt in Nov/Dec. I hope you are good too yourself tonight and a glass of wine and decent coffee and all that pain will lift. New hope arises in the next round. I would definitely get some answers to your earlier questions for peace of mind but don't bother with that tonight or even tomorrow. Just be good to yourself and take good care x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

AFM - I feel a little torn saying this after hearing beautiful DellaDella's news I'm so sorry once again. ....

My BT came in and it's a BFP! I must say it's been a really stressful day for our business on top of the stress waiting for the result but HCG is 260 and progesterone is 123 so whilst I am happy I'm also a little cautious because slight drop in progesterone.

It was 138 on Friday but they assure me it's not an issue. Just have to hope HCG keeps doubling - so I might have to squeeze in another test result before next week as a week feels too far away. No thyroid results today - but did forget to ask for them.

Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella I'm so sorry to hear. Be kind to yourself and enjoy that wine. You sound like such a strong person to be able to think of the silver linings already - big hugs to you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you this round. Big love to you. x Take the time you need to grieve and I have everything crossed for your next round. xo
    @JenniwithanI that's very exciting. I have a question... what is the ideal range for progesterone? And why does your body drop the levels, is it 'trying' to get rid of the pregnancy? Mine came in at 43 today. Last week it was 44 and we have added an extra Pessary since then! They asked me to add another combo Pessary so now I'm up to 2 combo and 3 prog pessaries/suppositories a day.

AFM the spotting has stopped for now, my hcg is up to 19,300 today (from 1970 a week ago) so about on track RE doubling, 43.7 hrs. My thyroid function is at 2.77 - how does that seem to others? Clinic seemed to think it was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy85 View Post
    Hello ladies!

@Butterfly39 - you seem to know a lot about TSH and antibodies, is the normal protocol to be on pred for antibodies? I have auto immune hypothyroid - on 75mcg of thyroxine & TSH levels have gone from 4.9 - 3.7 - 2.3 and now down to 0.72. I haven't been told my numbers for thyroid antibodies - just that they are "through the roof". I'm on clexane from day of transfer as I also have elevated ANA's - 1:640, just curious about the pred. Sorry for the questions!

x
    pretty sure both those with elevated ANAs and those with antithyroid antibodies end up on an immune protocol such as clexane, steroids (pred vs dex) and intralipids , but check that out with your Doctor/s. I quite like Dr Shers website for info regarding all things ivf.

http://haveababy.com/causes-of-infer...on-dysfunction

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Thanks everyone for all your lovely words of support, beta dropped so we're out for this round, I was upset over the weekend after the first low beta but I kind of feel relieved that it dropped rather than a slow rise that might be dragged out over weeks of not knowing what's happening. I'm looking forward to a real coffee and a giant glass of wine and am excited for FET #2. I've never joined a forum before and am so grateful to have found such a lovely (normal!) group of strong women ������
    Good to see you're swinging into action with plan b. I'm sure you will be pg soon, Hun, be positive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post

My BT came in and it's a BFP!

Xx
    Well done! Wow! Congrats to you and DH x