+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella and so we wait.... FS did say something that seems to have stuck "If you weren't doing IVF and had fallen pregnant naturally, you wouldn't be so closely monitored. We probably wouldn't even know it was behind because you might not have even had a scan yet. We don't know how many people this happens to that go on to have successful pregnancies." I concede he has a point there.

Ah Google, I have to say working in health, the patients and families that frustrate me are the ones that Google! But I totally do it for myself so I can't really talk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

Hey guys. In a bit of limbo land here (well maybe not limbo as nothing is looking good to me )

Had BT today and HCG is low at 23, prior to the result I started spotting TMI with mucus and blood. Bad backache and AF cramps. Clinic just told me to wait until Wednesday bloods but I expect they will drop. Feeling really devastated, this is our last, Well only frostie. In all my time TTC the very first time I saw 2 lines and my happiness only lasted 24 hours
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 23-03-2015 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, @Sullo08 and @DellaDella I'm so sorry things are still unclear for you ladies! Honestly, I think limbo is worse than a negative. It's do hard. Hang in there. I'm thinking of you all and hoping for resolution soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, @Sullo08 and @DellaDella nothing worse than limbo.
    @Sullo08 are you sure you don't need support? Can you speak with the nurses at you fs for a bit of a second opinion? That number seems borderline for support...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie I spoke to FS about it when he called. He believes he supplementing the prog at this stage is not going to be beneficial and advised that the evidence for it isn't strong. We trust him implicitly so we are happy with his response. What we be will be...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic won't even do a P4 bt
    Which is very contradictory to so much on here. Especially since I did a HRT FET so have no corpus lutetium and I'm only on 1 crinone in the morning and 1 pessarie at night but they tell me this is a double dose as it is 😏 so hard to try trust your clinic when others at different clinics beg to differ. They also told me someone on HRT P4 will always be low as its absorbed at the site and not into the blood but I'm sure others will have test results to say that's wrong. The worrying never ends

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful hang in there until tomorrow! I've got everything crossed for you. It is hard to trust your clinic when protocols differ across clinics. For me, I feel like I have a great working relationship with my FS and as I said I trust him implicitly. I try not to worry about the different protocols others have. I work as a health professional so I think if it as I would treat a certain condition in one way but a colleague of mine might do it slightly differently. Both are based on evidence and have the same goal and will have the same outcome, the path taken is just different.

How are you going @DellaDella?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Sullo08 and @DellaDella? Was it today that you were having scans/more BTs? I've been thinking of you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So have I! Any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, we had a scan this morning which showed slow fetal growth and a slow heartbeat 69bpm so not viable. I'm really hoping FS will let us organise a d&c as I really really don't want to do it naturally... Really. Just waiting for FS to call tonight.

Thanks for thinking of us