+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino @Excited1 when did the niggly pains or spotting/bleeding start? I'm 5weeks1day and I got nothin'. No pain, no discomfort, no spotting. Still very sore boobs (or blobs according to auto-correct), fatigue, no real appetite. The ******* is messing with me making me wonder if in fact I'm a week behind, but it's a bit hard to get the calculations wrong with a FET.. is it ever possible to implant in the second week of 2ww? You see.. ive gone so crazy I'm actually telling myself this may work.. that's some serious delusion for you right there 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella I hate to say it but I think it wasn't until about 6w? Then it stopped and thought it was all over and then started again prob about 2 days later and didn't stop til surgery.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No that's ok I thought that might be the case, I just hope they see it at the scan so they can remove it sooner rather than after a rupture.. wishful thinking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 Yes! Revolting feeling, isn't it?!

@DellaDella I think I had my first niggle at about 5 weeks, but it wasn't severe, and it went away and came back a few times before it got bad at 6 weeks. It started out like a stitch in my side, or ovulation pain. I don't blame you at all for hoping it will work out - it's only natural! I felt the same. I am crossing my fingers for you big time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella mine was super low rising hcg too but not ectopic. They eventually found the sack in my uterus at 7w2d. Prior to that it wasn't visible anywhere. I experienced a lot of pain - much of the time I barely functioned! By 5w3d the pain was so intense I walked into my gp, got her to send me for a scan. Turns out my ovaries were 10x the size the should have been, massive even by ivf standards. My left one which was causing the majority of the pain, was lodged right up in my abdomen above my belly button.

I really hope you get some good news though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i had a bit of discomfort today and because I'm just up the road from the hospital my husband and I toddled down there to see if I had any internal bleeding, although I only had one stabbing pain, the rest was just an intermittent pulling discomfort.

So I had some bloods done, the ultrasound showed no internal bleeding, then I had an internal scan which showed a tiny mass right near the ovary/tube area. I thought, 'good, they've found it and hopefully it has slowed in development and will pass or they'll take it our before it ruptures.' Then i wait and wait, and they come and tell me that they are not convinced that the tiny mass is the embryo (what the eff is it then??) and that because of my more than doubling numbers they refuse to rule out a viable uterine pregnancy (while still to early to see anything on scan). I said 'but obviously its not viable cos the numbers are so low' and he says 'no, you're only just 5 weeks and you're at 502 and the levels for this time are between 500-4000'. I'm sitting there wondering if this is a joke because its so obvious to me that the mass is my embryo and thats why my numbers are low, but the doc says doubling numbers is NOT consistent with ectopic, although I have read a few stories where it happened exactly like that!

SO, unfortunately i'm left to wait till my hcg gets to 1500-2000 so they can check uterus again then they'll be more confident that its not viable if its still empty.

On the plus side I'm glad they werent busting to get in there and cut me open and take the mass and possibly my ovary and tube out, they said its so small its safe to wait. Yeah but its not safe for my mental state! I still dont believe that it could be viable, I kind of wish he hadnt implied that. Jeeeeeez!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jeez @DellaDella! I hope the wait isn't too long for you...

I think this picture sums up our current limbo situations

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1427020269.924854.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear you're going through a hard time DellaDella and Mrs Chino this journey is so hard x
    Big hugs
    @Sharlie, @octonaut and @besha I'm hoping to join you in the DIG soon! After more than 20 months I have finally seen a 2nd line! Although it is very faint for 12dp 4dt I'm keeping positive. BT Today. Our little March thread has had 100% success rate so far! About 6 BFPS! Hoping we join you in bulk 😊😘 I still feel like I'm dreaming and hoping nothing wakes me up!
    @octonaut I've been thinking of you and hoping you are okay x

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

bella25  (23-03-2015),besha  (23-03-2015),Sharlie  (23-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this morning I had what I was preparing myself for wand thought was the beginning of the end, but it was only one spot, then nothing else. Then...I've just spoken to FS who said my blood test hcg was still good but prog had dropped from 60's to 30's which he considered to still be ok. He said the only thing to do is wait until the scan on Friday and stay cautiously optimistic! He said there is still a better than 50/50 chance this will work out. Seriously!? After spending the weekend in a bit of a daze and preparing ourselves and packing up the little outfit we sit out on our dressing table (as motivation to keep going!) he says that! I don't know how to feel about it all now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    So this morning I had what I was preparing myself for wand thought was the beginning of the end, but it was only one spot, then nothing else. Then...I've just spoken to FS who said my blood test hcg was still good but prog had dropped from 60's to 30's which he considered to still be ok. He said the only thing to do is wait until the scan on Friday and stay cautiously optimistic! He said there is still a better than 50/50 chance this will work out. Seriously!? After spending the weekend in a bit of a daze and preparing ourselves and packing up the little outfit we sit out on our dressing table (as motivation to keep going!) he says that! I don't know how to feel about it all now.
    @Sullo08 sound like we are definitely limbo buddies, i've been frantically googling 'Can late implantation REALLY HAPPEN' and 'levels 5-6 days behind with FET', crazy. When i said to the gyno yesterday 'obviously its not viable' he said 'who told you that?' and i was like 'Uhhh, ALL OF GOOGLE.' And so we wait.. xo