+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino I was thinking of you today, hoping things would be different. Sending lots of virtual hugs. Hoping you have a quick physical recovery and are getting the emotional support you both need xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you @MRS Chino. Sending hugs xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to freakedout44 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @MrsChino, what a terrible thing to go through. Wishing you a speedy physical recovery but take your time emotionally xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my 2nd blood test on Tuesday assumimg I would see a drop as the first number was so low it couldn't possibly work.. the number had bloody risen, more than tripled in fact, but is still so low at 68 when it's meant to be about 500-600. I felt so weird that something was still trying to develop when I know it simply can't be viable at that level (unless I'm some freak case where i didnt implant until the second week of 2ww). I felt nothing at all until about 9-10dpt when I got incredibly sore blobs and nausea, but does late implantation really happen? Third blood test tomorrow, I know I shouldn't be negative but I'm hoping for a drop as I don't want this to drag out slowly only to have to actually see an empty sac then have to have it removed 😔. Never been in this position before, even more sympathy now for those that have been in limboland. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Delladella I really hope that this is your miracle but if it's not to be I hope it resolves quickly and you can move on to trying again. Hugs xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (19-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    So I had my 2nd blood test on Tuesday assumimg I would see a drop as the first number was so low it couldn't possibly work.. the number had bloody risen, more than tripled in fact, but is still so low at 68 when it's meant to be about 500-600. I felt so weird that something was still trying to develop when I know it simply can't be viable at that level (unless I'm some freak case where i didnt implant until the second week of 2ww). I felt nothing at all until about 9-10dpt when I got incredibly sore blobs and nausea, but does late implantation really happen? Third blood test tomorrow, I know I shouldn't be negative but I'm hoping for a drop as I don't want this to drag out slowly only to have to actually see an empty sac then have to have it removed 😔. Never been in this position before, even more sympathy now for those that have been in limboland. xo
    have just made myself laugh for the first time today when re-reading this I realised that auto-text converted 'boobs' to 'blobs'!! Ah... Yeah ive got really sore blobs.. still cracking up, and please everyone have a giggle at my expense 😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (20-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I read it as boobs! 😂 but they are like blobs so autocorrect wasn't too far off this time 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after a few weeks in limbo we had a scan this morning. It's only measuring 5w3d and I'm meant to be 7w3d so there is no chance this is viable... Just waiting for the doctor to give us a call now with a plan, hopefully it doesn't drag out forever! We are pretty devastated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no I'm so sorry this has happened @Sullo08. It's utterly devastating. What did the FS say? Do you have a plan?

Any news on your latest BT @DellaDella?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino how are you feeling?

Any news @DellaDella?

I'm tired and frustrated with my body failing me. I'm disappointed my body hasn't taken care of the situation and I'm having a little freak out that it hasn't. I haven't heard from FS yet, I might page him if I don't heard from him soon.