Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry @MrsChino xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - I am so incredibly sorry to hear this. I truly hope that things turn out differently, but want to send you big hugs.
    I'm sorry you've been put through this. 😔 xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - we cycled together in October. Just wanted to say I'm really sorry. Xxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    So I had some pain last night. Sharp enough to stop me talking and make me break out in a cold sweat. It didn't go away, so after a while we toddled off to hospital where they did bloods and a scan. Bloods showed HCG has risen to 3300 (so still doubling normally), but scan showed nothing. Empty uterus, and nothing they could see anywhere else! The pain got better over a couple of hours so I went home, but I saw FS again this morning and he said it's probably ectopic. He said that they should be able to see something in my uterus when HCG is above 1000 so there's only a teeny tiny chance of it NOT being ectopic. Given I was feeling ok, he let me have one more day to see if something shows up. I'll have more bloods and a scan tomorrow and most likely have surgery tomorrow arvo depending on what they find.

I don't know how to feel. I'm kind of numb? I know there's really no chance, but I can't help hoping for some kind of miracle and that it might magically show up in the right place tomorrow. Stupid, I know, but I can't help it. I wanted this to work out so badly.
    Thinking of you lovely lady. Hoping for a little miracle in there hiding x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino oh, I'm so sorry. I really hope you get some good news today. Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful������ View Post
    Sorry for the me post, has anyone had spotting on progynova after TFR? I'm 6dp 4dt and spotting
    desperately hoping I'm not out yet but not feeling very positive. Too late for implant I think and same time I started AF after last TFR but being on meds this time I didn't expect bleeding
    With my first I had spotting, then almost a full period. Was still getting negative POAS until a super faint line at 9dp5dt. I was on progynova and progesterone. She's now almost 4yo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Mrs Chino, sending big hugs xx

Thank you so much for your reply Kizmetzing x that gives me hope still which is what keeps us going in this journey. It has stopped for now so praying it was late implant of cervical irritation from the prog support. Waiting on a call back from FN x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (17-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the kind words, lovely people. This is such a caring place. Unfortunately yesterday it was confirmed that I had an ectopic pregnancy. It was embedded right in the middle of my ovary which apparently is very rare. Given my hcg was 7500 by then (so still doubling normally) we didn't have any time to lose and I was rushed into surgery last night. I had a big cry waiting to go into theatre but now I just feel woozy from the anaesthetic and emotionally numb. I'm sure the sadness is on it's way. Hoping to be discharged today so I can at least be in my own bed. FS did manage to save my ovary which I am so grateful for. He has been brilliant throughout all of this.

Sorry for all these me posts. I'll come back when I'm a bit more with it and catch up in you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the kind words, lovely people. This is such a caring place. Unfortunately yesterday it was confirmed that I had an ectopic pregnancy. It was embedded right in the middle of my ovary which apparently is very rare. Given my hcg was 7500 by then (so still doubling normally) we didn't have any time to lose and I was rushed into surgery last night. I had a big cry waiting to go into theatre but now I just feel woozy from the anaesthetic and emotionally numb. I'm sure the sadness is on it's way. Hoping to be discharged today so I can at least be in my own bed. FS did manage to save my ovary which I am so grateful for. He has been brilliant throughout all of this.

Sorry for all these me posts. I'll come back when I'm a bit more with it and catch up in you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino I'm so sorry to hear, I was hoping things would work out for you. Big hugs to you 💕

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadette For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Jadette