+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal So far it has been doubling about every 27-28 hours which is sensational, although I would expect it to slow down a bit as time goes on. I'm caught between feeling optimistic and hopeful, and feeing like this is doomed and just getting drawn out unnecessarily. Messes with the mind, that's for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @ScubaGal So far it has been doubling about every 27-28 hours which is sensational, although I would expect it to slow down a bit as time goes on. I'm caught between feeling optimistic and hopeful, and feeing like this is doomed and just getting drawn out unnecessarily. Messes with the mind, that's for sure.
    That's a great doubling rate. Mine was faster than 48hrs too. So maybe you'll hit 3+ on Sunday...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino that's an amazing doubling rate. I have everything crossed for you. The next week of waiting will be painful - I hear ya sista! The weeks between 5-7 are insane at the best of times let alone when your numbers aren't giving you a 100% clear picture. Big hugs to you brave girl x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (13-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, so I tested at 9dp5dt and only got a faint line which I assume is pregnyl, tested that night and line the same, faint but definitely there. I tested again yesterday and today, and the faint line is the same, no lighter, no darker. I'm assuming this is just pregnyl sitting in my system.. I had 5000 as a trigger (even though FET I ovulate late so they triggered) then 1500 the day of transfer and 1500 3dpt. So I'm now 11dp5dt with a consistently faint (but very definite) line 3 days in a row, I'm assuming pregnyl, or chemical, any thoughts or experiences here? This will be my second failed FET after a failed fresh cycle, I've been pretty positive up until now but probably because I thought it would have happened by now. I hate seeing my friends pics of kids all over Facebook and I can't stand the thought of catching up with my newly pregnant friends. I'm even a little upset at the thought of seeing my nieces (4, 2.5, and 4months) and they are the light of our lives, so I'm thinking it might be getting to me a bit.. on the plus side, once this failure is confirmed we're having a break and I get to go off prednisolone which has seen me gain TWELVE kilos in 4 months.. so.. silver lining I guess.. BT is Monday but hoping to get one this morning to confirm failure and move on.

Sorry for the 'me' post, let's all take a deep breath.. and then another one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Hi girls, so I tested at 9dp5dt and only got a faint line which I assume is pregnyl, tested that night and line the same, faint but definitely there. I tested again yesterday and today, and the faint line is the same, no lighter, no darker. I'm assuming this is just pregnyl sitting in my system.. I had 5000 as a trigger (even though FET I ovulate late so they triggered) then 1500 the day of transfer and 1500 3dpt. So I'm now 11dp5dt with a consistently faint (but very definite) line 3 days in a row, I'm assuming pregnyl, or chemical, any thoughts or experiences here? This will be my second failed FET after a failed fresh cycle, I've been pretty positive up until now but probably because I thought it would have happened by now. I hate seeing my friends pics of kids all over Facebook and I can't stand the thought of catching up with my newly pregnant friends. I'm even a little upset at the thought of seeing my nieces (4, 2.5, and 4months) and they are the light of our lives, so I'm thinking it might be getting to me a bit.. on the plus side, once this failure is confirmed we're having a break and I get to go off prednisolone which has seen me gain TWELVE kilos in 4 months.. so.. silver lining I guess.. BT is Monday but hoping to get one this morning to confirm failure and move on.

Sorry for the 'me' post, let's all take a deep breath.. and then another one.
    So on the plus side they let me come in 2 days early for my blood test, on the down side my hcg was only 24, retest Monday to confirm BFN. My clinic has very kindly offered to do tracking cycles (bloods and scans) during our 3 month break so we can have best chances while trying naturally. Here's to getting off this horrible prednisolone and not obsessing over frozen embryos for a while.

Lots of positive vibes to all of you amazing women, be kind to yourselves, I'll stay in touch 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd pop in and update.

Seems there has been good news and bad here - hugs to all that need it xxx

i ended up having the d&c Thursday at 9w2d as nothing was going away on its own but nothing was becoming a baby either. Hcg kept going up but gestational sac was small and most clearly empty. My FS has been fabulous throughout and the d&c so painless and easy, I've been pleasantly surprised! I've not had any more bleeding than very light spotting.

so back on the waiting game list. Thinking probably may for FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella I'm so sorry to hear your results hun. It truly sucks. I hope your prednisone break does you the world of good and you feel much better being off the stuff. Hang in there and be kind to yourself - take a break from being around babies and kids for a while if you need to. I know I've often felt the same way too

And big hugs to you too @kizmetzing. You really have been through the ringer with your journey. I'm so sorry about the outcome, but I can imagine that it would be good to at least to have a resolution and to be able to move on after having uncertainty for so long. I hope the next couple of months are a chance to recuperate and pamper yourself, and all the very best for your FET in May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had some pain last night. Sharp enough to stop me talking and make me break out in a cold sweat. It didn't go away, so after a while we toddled off to hospital where they did bloods and a scan. Bloods showed HCG has risen to 3300 (so still doubling normally), but scan showed nothing. Empty uterus, and nothing they could see anywhere else! The pain got better over a couple of hours so I went home, but I saw FS again this morning and he said it's probably ectopic. He said that they should be able to see something in my uterus when HCG is above 1000 so there's only a teeny tiny chance of it NOT being ectopic. Given I was feeling ok, he let me have one more day to see if something shows up. I'll have more bloods and a scan tomorrow and most likely have surgery tomorrow arvo depending on what they find.

I don't know how to feel. I'm kind of numb? I know there's really no chance, but I can't help hoping for some kind of miracle and that it might magically show up in the right place tomorrow. Stupid, I know, but I can't help it. I wanted this to work out so badly.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (17-03-2015),Sharlie  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    So I had some pain last night. Sharp enough to stop me talking and make me break out in a cold sweat. It didn't go away, so after a while we toddled off to hospital where they did bloods and a scan. Bloods showed HCG has risen to 3300 (so still doubling normally), but scan showed nothing. Empty uterus, and nothing they could see anywhere else! The pain got better over a couple of hours so I went home, but I saw FS again this morning and he said it's probably ectopic. He said that they should be able to see something in my uterus when HCG is above 1000 so there's only a teeny tiny chance of it NOT being ectopic. Given I was feeling ok, he let me have one more day to see if something shows up. I'll have more bloods and a scan tomorrow and most likely have surgery tomorrow arvo depending on what they find.

I don't know how to feel. I'm kind of numb? I know there's really no chance, but I can't help hoping for some kind of miracle and that it might magically show up in the right place tomorrow. Stupid, I know, but I can't help it. I wanted this to work out so badly.
    Oh that's very very sad @MrsChino

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post, has anyone had spotting on progynova after TFR? I'm 6dp 4dt and spotting
    desperately hoping I'm not out yet but not feeling very positive. Too late for implant I think and same time I started AF after last TFR but being on meds this time I didn't expect bleeding