+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Just a thought @MrsChino - any chance of natural conception this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Just a thought @MrsChino - any chance of natural conception this cycle?
    Nope, thanks to DH being away for work up until EPU day and the joys of crinone after that, it has been rather a long time since there was any hanky panky. It's driving me crazy, but that's a whole other thread lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok @MrsChino! Sorry it was a bit long winded, but glad it could help! Ah, we've all had our battles along this road haven't we, those are just some battle scars I've collected.

Your jump between 25 & 141 looks promising. Although they're low, they seem to be doubling?

Hopefully tomorrow's BT will shed some more light for you and get a better understanding of what's going on.
    The bleeding doesn't sound great, but it is positive that it's stopped.

I have everything crossed that you don't get anymore pain and that your little embie is nestled nicely in the right spot & they're just a little slow starting off!

Thinking of you.

x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (11-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - at 4w 2d I was at 160 which isn't that different from your 4w5d and your doubling looks amazing. I really think you're in this with a fighting chance. Maybe just a late implanter? I swear I felt implantation a day later than they said it could happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @bella25 I really hope you're right. My level from this morning has come back at 839 so I can't help hoping and praying that everything will be okay. FS now wants me to wait a week for more bloods and go from there. A week! I will go insane between now and then for sure with all my stick-peeing and wondering and stressing...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - I'm pleased to hear your numbers have gone up! A good rise too.
    Fingers crossed it continues to jump up for you.

I hear you with the peeing on crazy sticks! I've been the same between blood tests! 😬

Everything crossed for you hun!

x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to newmummy85 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Thanks so much @bella25 I really hope you're right. My level from this morning has come back at 839 so I can't help hoping and praying that everything will be okay. FS now wants me to wait a week for more bloods and go from there. A week! I will go insane between now and then for sure with all my stick-peeing and wondering and stressing...
    😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
    I don't want to jinx anything but -
    Nice Level!!!!

Quite excited by this turn of events, even the baby is having a big kick as I read this.

FX @MrsChino

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Ps the threshold for Clear blue digital to read 3+ is about 3200 upwards. If it keeps doubling every 48 hrs you'd expect to see 3+ around Monday/Tuesday.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal! I actually just stopped on my way home from work and bought waaaaay too many HPTs - I know I won't be able to resist doing a zillion of them over the coming days and hoping for that switch to 'pregnant 3+'. I'm blown away by the doubling rate, but I'm also thinking 839 is still pretty low for 5 weeks... And I've been googling like crazy and haven't been able to find a single case where hcg started so low and resulted in a healthy baby unless dates were uncertain. But there's no uncertainty about my dates! There were multiple witnesses who all saw those embryos go in! The FN said she has seen it once in her career, but I don't know if she was just trying to give me hope... Gah I'm rambling, I know. My anxiety levels are through the roof. I don't know how I'm going to get through this week - no chance of being zen about this now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks @ScubaGal! I actually just stopped on my way home from work and bought waaaaay too many HPTs - I know I won't be able to resist doing a zillion of them over the coming days and hoping for that switch to 'pregnant 3+'. I'm blown away by the doubling rate, but I'm also thinking 839 is still pretty low for 5 weeks... And I've been googling like crazy and haven't been able to find a single case where hcg started so low and resulted in a healthy baby unless dates were uncertain. But there's no uncertainty about my dates! There were multiple witnesses who all saw those embryos go in! The FN said she has seen it once in her career, but I don't know if she was just trying to give me hope... Gah I'm rambling, I know. My anxiety levels are through the roof. I don't know how I'm going to get through this week - no chance of being zen about this now...
    What is the doubling rate? I'm a firm believer in a good doubling rate.

Betabase.info has some pretty low HCGs recorded for successful single pregnancies... http://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single
    Based on that chart the lowest recorded at five weeks is HCG of 61 and a median of 1675. So you're well above that low level and much closer to the median...