+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @besha you haven't missed anything - I'm still in the game on this one but betas have gone to 60hour doubling time and I'm preparing myself that it may not be what I hoped for at scan on Monday. Also went to see new FS who said he didn't think this preg would work (I have a few other issues going on too) so assuming it doesn't, I've got curette with him next week, have a month to recover, will hopefully in April do a stim/freeze all/pGD test and have laparoscopy/hysteriscopy in same EPU. Then hopefully if we get a good embie (we only got one which we didn't test last time and he said he doesn't expect more than 1-2 given my low reserve), then transfer that in a FET. So I think if I need a month to recover from stim, I'm looking at June before next FET. Anyway fx by some miracle this one can just work, but if not, I hope it's over quickly and we can move to plan B ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bella25 Crossing my fingers for a miracle for you on Monday. And if not, that at least you can move on to the next step quickly.

Afm, holy moly my cramps are bad. I have been popping painkillers like lollies all day, and I'm still almost doubled over in my office chair. It adds a whole extra layer of insult that not only did this cycle not work out, but now I have to live through a post-IVF AF from hell

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

bella25  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The thread is so sad atm 😢 I'm so sorry ladies for all the bad news. It's so unfair. You all deserve to have your babes in arms now 😢 I've been really worried lately that our FET won't work after my BFN in Jan. For those asking, I didn't have to wait a full month, it was nearly 3 weeks on BCP and now I'm cycling for FET. But I wasn't overly stimulated, only 6 eggs at Epu so they expected things to settle down quite fast. This is our only frosty. I'm so worried about even being able to afford another stim cycle little lone being able to emotionally handle it. This journey really is unfair, but I know it will be worth it all in the end, I just wish that would be sooner rather than later! Xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-03-2015),stillhoping83  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Monday @bella25 I hope it's all good news.
    @MrsChino hope post ivf af isn't too cruel to you. It really is adding insult to injury isn't it. My last one not only had me standing in the shower rather than bothering with pads, but just wouldn't go away. So not fair!

AFM, hcg still going up. Progesterone not going down. So looks like curette next week for sure. Think I might wait til May for FET. Just give my body a chance to recover

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015 #2

Hey ladies, I'm so sorry to hear about all the BFNs today. It's so devastating, I know. We have all been there far too many times. xxx much love to you all x

AFM I'm feeling very blessed today. My beta was positive. I can't believe it. Xx
    Last edited by billykate; 04-03-2015 at 17:16.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

bella25  (04-03-2015),besha  (04-03-2015),Jadette  (04-03-2015),kizmetzing  (04-03-2015),MrsChino  (04-03-2015),Sharlie  (05-03-2015),StillHopeful  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Billykate! It's lovely to see a positive! Wishing you all the best for the next 9 months and everyday after that xoxo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

billykate  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for all the bfns in here recently 😢 it just really sucks. Look after yourself ladies xx
    @bella25 what a debacle! I hope there's good news for you on Monday, and if not that you can move onto plan b asap. You too @kizmetzing, limbo land is awful.

And massive congrats @billykate! Very happy for you 😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hooray!!! @billykate that is wonderful news!! Big congrats hun, and sending you lots of wishes for a healthy happy pregnancy. Thank god for some good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsChino much love to you xxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (05-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @billykate and so sorry to all those with bfns or in limbo land.
    I think I'll have to call myself a limbo-er too. I'm now on my 5th day of bleeding. Too light to be called a period (just), too heavy to be called spotting. I'm so confused. I had betas taken on day 1 and day 3 of bleeding and they were going up but had slowed slightly. The clinic thinks I may have been pregnant with twins and now lost one. Uggghhh I just don't know what to think! I had a scan which showed one sac measuring 5w2d (but I was 4w6d at the time) and obviously nothing else. The sonographer could not find the cause of the bleeding but did say there was nothing near the embryo. I have another scan on Tuesday and it is kind of "the one", I guess. There should be at least a yolk sac/foetal pole and possibly heartbeat. Until then I am not so slowly going insane :/