Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @stillhoping83 xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to billykate For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Sullo08 wow that's awesome. Don't worry about the low level. It just tripled!!
    @stillhoping83 I'm so sorry this is so tough. Be kind to yourself. Are you going to cycle again straight away?
    @DellaDella such beautiful post. You are right. We have to pretend nothing is wrong as we aren't sick as such. It can be very tiring to pretend our world is going ok when it's hurting so much inside. So much. There's already a feb/Mar FET group. Join us there? Good luck for ET next week.

AFM, bad news confirmed. My beta dropped to 55 from 70. So definitely not viable. Have stopped pessaries. Nurse said based on level it's not ectopic. Geez I was so relieved. I'm hoping and praying that I'll start bleeding this weekend. Next BT on Tuesday to confirm beta. If negative, I might be allowed to cycle straight away. If not, nurse told me to wait one cycle. Is this right? Anyone had to wait after a bi chemical pregnancy miscarriage? Or can I cycle straight away. I'm hurting big time. Another cycle so close yet so far away. But I'm taking positive that I could fall pregnant. I just want to start the next cycle ASAP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib I'm so sorry this has happened to you. I was crossing my fingers for a happy surprise for you today. Your levels are very similar to what happened on my first cycle. My FS made me wait a cycle before trying again, and the waiting was very hard - one of the toughest times I've had. I have heard of varying approaches though, and there don't seem to be hard and fast rules, so definitely something to ask about. I'm thinking of you hun, and just hope so much that next time brings you better luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @Minib
    We are all sending you strength and love. Like Della said we have to keep dusting ourselves off and getting back up to fight for what we want and what we very much deserve. Our babies will all be so loved and never ever taken for granted because we went through so much to have them💖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the support ladies.

@MrsChino bummer I was hoping to not have to wait a month. I just want to try again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm so sorry. I had a chemical last year and had to wait a cycle before I was allowed to go again, my FS said something about the bleeding not being a true AF, so the lining isn't right the next cycle. I didn't research it much at the time though, so I could be making some of that up from my sketchy memory of the discussion! Big hugs, look after yourself xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib nurse is right, if it drops to baseline quick enough you can go again straight away otherwise your cycle is thrown off a bit so it's best to wait. I was lucky in that I went from beta of 30 to 11 to 0 in 4 days, got AF 4 days later and booked on for FET #2, hope you get to do the same xo if not, take the extra month to focus on health, and take a few nice long walks in the fresh air xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib I am so sorry, that is so tuff. I don't think I could cope with that, I've never yet seen those 2 lines so for me that would be it. But some positive news, Octonaut went straight into FET after a chemical last month and she has a very promising beta, I hope that will be your story also xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I'm so sorry that it didn't work out for you It just really sucks.
    @Sullo08 that beta number was amazing! Don't worry about the value of the number. So many people say it's the doubling or in your case the tripling that matters!

I had a few drinks last night to finalise my non-pregnant status for this cycle. Completely negative for my BT. I'm back to myself again now though. It's amazing how much support from the right people (you lovely ladies, my hubby, friends and family) can help to get back on your feet and remember that it isn't the end of the world. Thanks for all of your kind words I am looking forward to our FET next month. I had an unofficial chat to my dr yesterday when I went in to have my BT and told him I had started AF already. He's so lovely and really genuinely feels for everyone's individual journeys. He wants me to sit this cycle out which I agree is best for my body and when I start my next cycle, I will start meds on day 2-4.

This would be our first FET and I'm not sure what meds I'll be on yet. I have regular cycles which is good for them apparently but just not really sure what to expect. I am happy though that it's not as hard on my body since this fresh cycle was pretty hard for me. I normally consider myself to be pretty strong but I was brought to my knees both physically and emotionally. I'm good with that because it makes me remember I am human! If anyone says IVF and infertility is easy, they're extremely lucky!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stillhoping83 For This Useful Post:

Jadette  (28-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (28-02-2015),Minib  (28-02-2015),Sullo08  (28-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - just after some advice.
    Our BT day is the 5th and it's our wedding anniversary on the 4th.
    I am thinking of POAS so that if it's positive I can surprise DH with it on our anniversary, but run the risk of ruining a nice occasion for myself (or possibly both of us if I tell him) if it's a BFN....odds are not in my favour so far which is why I'm worried!
    What does everyone think I should do?