+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh FFS (sorry to swear) today is such a bad day for a few of us. @Sullo08 I'm so sorry you are also in limbo land. Are you 4w2d supposedly? Let's wait to see what your BT is on fir. Hopefully it doubles up then it doesn't really matter the start number. Big hugs to you

I just hope we get a definite answer either way soon.
    @stillhoping83 are you sure it's af? Argh! So frustrating.

I named this frostie - Elsa from frozen (frostie!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yep, 4w2d. I usually have a 33-35 day cycle so if I wasn't doing an IVF round I wouldn't have even tested yet...

It is a bad day, although I'm coping better than yesterday. I thought for sure it would be negative. I'm taking some solace at the moment in the fact that the environment provided for Barry is up to standard and that if it doesn't work out, he wasn't quite right... And solace in the fact I can actually get pregnant. Yesterday was BAD. I was hating the world, wondering why this was happening to us, why we couldn't make it work, wishing we had never started this journey, not wanting to go on. Today, I have a little hope that we may get a baby someday.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillhoping83 View Post
    Anddddd I think I just jinxed myself. Light AF seems to be starting
    No!! Hopefully it's not it....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (25-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    @Minib yep, 4w2d. I usually have a 33-35 day cycle so if I wasn't doing an IVF round I wouldn't have even tested yet...

It is a bad day, although I'm coping better than yesterday. I thought for sure it would be negative. I'm taking some solace at the moment in the fact that the environment provided for Barry is up to standard and that if it doesn't work out, he wasn't quite right... And solace in the fact I can actually get pregnant. Yesterday was BAD. I was hating the world, wondering why this was happening to us, why we couldn't make it work, wishing we had never started this journey, not wanting to go on. Today, I have a little hope that we may get a baby someday.
    I was the opposite because I tested early and saw the two lines so I was full of hope yesterday. Today I'm hating the world. Feeling like I should accept my fate of being childless. But I've calmed down a bit. I agree it means we can get pregnant just not carry it full term yet! I'm going to try pgd next stim cycle. For now I have 3 more frosties so that will take me to mid 2015. How long have you been trying? I'm also supposed to be 4w2d.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I was the opposite because I tested early and saw the two lines so I was full of hope yesterday. Today I'm hating the world. Feeling like I should accept my fate of being childless. But I've calmed down a bit. I agree it means we can get pregnant just not carry it full term yet! I'm going to try pgd next stim cycle. For now I have 3 more frosties so that will take me to mid 2015. How long have you been trying? I'm also supposed to be 4w2d.
    Have been trying for 3 1/2 years. I'm 32 and DH is 30... 2 monitored cycles with the FS who drew us position description pictures, then moved interstate and new FS who is lovely. Had a lap for endo followed by 4 clomid cycles then 1 stimulated ivf where they found a male factor as well. Had a d&c between fresh and frozen transfer as the transfer was horrible.

We have 5 frosties which yesterday I didn't think was great, it meant to me yesterday that I may still be doing this at the end of the year... Today, I'm back to being grateful for the 5. It's such an emotional journey.

How about you guys?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was due for my crinone dose right when I saw it on my liner (sorry for the visuals lol) so since then that's been it. Will most likely wake up with AF in morning as it feels like it always does. I know there may still be hope but I don't feel much of it right now!

It would be awesome to all look into a crystal ball right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow your FS drew positions for you @Sullo08 wow that's just dumb!

I'm 32 DH 40. Tried naturally for a year then did some tests which showed MFI. Abnormal and high level of antibodies. I had a laparoscopy which found no issue. First cycle bfn. Second cycle frostie didn't thaw. Then a miracle to fall pregnant naturally only to have no heartbeat at 12 week scan. That was 17 feb 2014. Hardest day of my life so far. It was a mmc. Was only measuring 8w5d even though I was throwing up multiple times until week 11. Then we tried naturally again thinking if it could happen once maybe it can again. No luck for 6 months. Ivf cycle 3 bfn. Cycle 4 FET in limbo land.

If it's just MFI why is my body not doing what it needs to. I've done quite a few tests and found nothing wrong. Guess just need to keep trying. Having a 33-36 day cycle also sucks. Means only around 10-11 cycle a year. Got ripped off one cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillhoping83 View Post
    I was due for my crinone dose right when I saw it on my liner (sorry for the visuals lol) so since then that's been it. Will most likely wake up with AF in morning as it feels like it always does. I know there may still be hope but I don't feel much of it right now!

It would be awesome to all look into a crystal ball right now!
    I hope your af never come! It could be your cervix is a bit irritated by the crinone. Fingers crossed for you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Awesome awesome EPU numbers girls!!

And @bella25 I think congrats are in order! That line seems way too dark to still be trigger. Keep testing in the mornings to make sure it doesn't get lighter. Yay for you!

Afm, blood test today confirmed my bfp! No idea what my numbers were but the nurse didn't seem concerned at all, so I'm not bothered and assuming it's all good. I just have to have weekly blood tests for the next four weeks and a scan with my FS in a few weeks as well. I really really hope the rest of you will also get your bfps soon too
    Hi Besha, thought I'd have a look at how you were going, we had EPU on the same day. How are you going?? I'm hoping everything is going well for you.
    I suffered OHSS and had to freeze all 8. I've got my first FET scheduled for Friday morning. Im excited but nervous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the girls with negative news or hanging in limbo I'm sending you strength and support, and to everyone stimming, or in 2ww, or questioning their bodies, take a deep breath, then take another deep breath. It's so hard to manage the emotional and physical effects of these processes, especially when they can't be seen. We don't walk around on crutches, we don't have eye patches, our pain and frustration isn't obvious, but it's real. And sometimes when you're going about your day and some idiot is yabbering on all you want to do is tell them to shut the eff up because everyone has **** going on! Big high fives to all of you for keeping on, but always give yourself a break if you need to.

AFM: After our Feb FET BFN we went straight into another cycle, got put on Clomid for 5 days and jut had a Pregnyl 5000 trigger today as I had a great looking follicle but bloods showed I wasn't ovulating (apparently they like the body to do it's thing as it normally would to provide the best environment for the frozen embryo) and have transfer date for Tues 3rd March (will we be starting a March group?) Got another 2 Pregnyl injections to do one on transfer day and a few days after, at least that will keep me away from the HPTs The Pregnyl tonight knocked me around a bit I felt like I was stoned for about an hour..

If this cycle doesn't work we'll be having a 3-6 month break as I've gained 11 kilos on Prednisolone (for anti-thyroid antibody) and its messing with my head so I need a break from the steroid as it's not for long term use, i feel like its aged me 10 years, yuck.

To everyone up late boggle eyed on their phone or laptop screen Googling stuff: take a few drops of Rescue Remedy and get some sleep xx

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (26-02-2015),Keiko2012  (26-02-2015),octonaut  (26-02-2015),stillhoping83  (26-02-2015)